Nintendo Switch | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone notice that Final Fantasy XV pocket edition is the first main Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo console since Final Fantasy VI?

With the delay direct I was disappointed with half of fans. Half of fans support Nintendo's decision of delaying the direct which I'm okay while the other half just lash out at Nintendo for delaying the direct.

Anyone notice that Final Fantasy XV pocket edition is the first main Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo console since Final Fantasy VI?

With the delay direct I was disappointed with half of fans. Half of fans support Nintendo's decision of delaying the direct which I'm okay while the other half just lash out at Nintendo for delaying the direct.

Video game fanboys can be the absolutely horrible sometimes. Is it sad to say I’m not surprised?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Bringing this up, I am curious if Nintendo will just shadow-drop the direct tomorrow or Tuesday, considering Famitsu.

Either way, I think we aren't done with leaks.

I was thinking of that too, as while I'm not surprised that it's FFXV, I am curious to see the changes from the Mobile versions of PE for NS.

What’s Famitsu?
a massive Japanese magazine group, and has had leaks from topics it was going to talk about in past scenarios for a plentiful of games.

It seems like it may be possible that the next issue dropping on Friday in the land of the rising sun, may be covering all of the direct news for Japan's side.

That said, there was a data-mine of a Splatoon 2 Update being pushed back from the 7th to the 14th, so it may be possible that they are intending as it stands to go forward with the direct on the 13th.

Reactions: Magic-Man

I understand and respect their decision but I’ve also thought would a significant enough group have called them out for airing it anyway despite the earthquake? I don’t think so, but still they did it out of respect. Maybe someone had family that was affected.

I understand and respect their decision but I’ve also thought would a significant enough group have called them out for airing it anyway despite the earthquake? I don’t think so, but still they did it out of respect. Maybe someone had family that was affected.

Going to just step in here, and say; the safety of those who were affected by the typhoon/earthquake, regardless if they were or weren't from Nintendo HQ, is more important than a 35 minute long presentation to video game software.

I don't mind the delay, and that I would rather want to know everyone is safe before we can all have fun together.

That said, they should be hopefully fine now; and all I hope is that we can get some clarity now on when to expect the direct.

Going to just step in here, and say; the safety of those who were affected by the typhoon/earthquake, regardless if they were or weren't from Nintendo HQ, is more important than a 35 minute long presentation to video game software.

I don't mind the delay, and that I would rather want to know everyone is safe before we can all have fun together.

That said, they should be hopefully fine now; and all I hope is that we can get some clarity now on when to expect the direct.
Yeah I wasn’t saying anything against their decision, just wondering if people would’ve been outraged if it was aired anyway.

In small news..

God this felt satisfying to finally complete for story.

BOTW? Man I really want to beat that game. I played a bit after initially getting it but I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m not advancing the story at all. I put a good chunk of time into it yet I still have only 3 hearts, no suit upgrades. I was debating just starting over. I’m not great at these huge open world games

BOTW? Man I really want to beat that game. I played a bit after initially getting it but I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m not advancing the story at all. I put a good chunk of time into it yet I still have only 3 hearts, no suit upgrades. I was debating just starting over. I’m not great at these huge open world games
I'm gonna give you some small advice just in case you wanna beat the game entirely on your own, but a big portion of the game is about finding the towers and activating them in order to get your berrings. It's not necessary but it makes the exploration aspect so much easier. And if you only have 3 hearts I'm assuming you haven't gotten off the plateau yet which means you'll wanna get through the shrines there. Also, divine beasts are essentially in the corners of the world. Hope that helps a bit - I promise the story is worth playing through it, and the exploration is a ton of fun once you get the hang of it!

I'm gonna give you some small advice just in case you wanna beat the game entirely on your own, but a big portion of the game is about finding the towers and activating them in order to get your berrings. It's not necessary but it makes the exploration aspect so much easier. And if you only have 3 hearts I'm assuming you haven't gotten off the plateau yet which means you'll wanna get through the shrines there. Also, divine beasts are essentially in the corners of the world. Hope that helps a bit - I promise the story is worth playing through it, and the exploration is a ton of fun once you get the hang of it!

I would also reccomend if you haven't, go to the old man (next to the first place you inhabit in the game); and he'll help get you on your way.

EDIT: Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles is coming to Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S and Frogki