Nintendo Switch | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great :)

Edit: do you have a link? I can’t find it. Plus I don’t think they’d reschedule it to September 11th.
Ok, well this is soooo weird.

I swear I saw an announcement tweet after checking Nintendo's twitter account this morning, "Around 30-minute direct with content from both 3DS and Switch titles," and I even remember so vividly some of the replies referencing leaks....but checking now I'm not seeing it anywhere. I literally told many friends today that there would be a direct tomorrow and planned my day tomorrow around it. I remember specifically thinking it was kinda bizarre they would reschedule it to 9/11.

Either I saw a meme direct announcement, I had an insanely vivid dream, or I'm on the Truman show and they decided to switch up the program.

Either way, Apologies.

Reactions: Mike S
Ok, well this is soooo weird.

I swear I saw an announcement tweet after checking Nintendo's twitter account this morning, "Around 30-minute direct with content from both 3DS and Switch titles," and I even remember so vividly some of the replies referencing leaks....but checking now I'm not seeing it anywhere. I literally told many friends today that there would be a direct tomorrow and planned my day tomorrow around it. I remember specifically thinking it was kinda bizarre they would reschedule it to 9/11.

Either I saw a meme direct announcement, I had an insanely vivid dream, or I'm on the Truman show and they decided to switch up the program.

Either way, Apologies.
Had to be a joke account. If it’s not happening by this Thursday I don’t think it’s this week sadly.

Why the earth gotta be so cruel to Japan.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Had to be a joke account. If it’s not happening by this Thursday I don’t think it’s this week sadly.

Why the earth gotta be so cruel to Japan.

ed-harris-l8aCBaBuz5R6M

Going to say this, they may just announce it the same as they did for the intended direct, a day before.

If it's on Thursday, don't expect ANY word of it until Wednesday. Same goes if they do the Direct on Wednesday.

Reactions: Mike S
  • Shocked of Luigi's Mansion coming this soon
  • So happy of Square Enix buckling down and giving so much with Classic Final Fantasy
  • The Isabelle reveal was great
  • I'm happy of Animal Crossing
  • Not happy with NSO
I’m also not happy with NSMBU Deluxe. That game came out in 2012 and that’s not enough time for the 2D Mario team to buckle down and make a new game with a new direction?

For anyone that brings up Mario Maker that’s still 3 years ago. They had time.