Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

I mean, that's just like saying that 2020 would be the time for a BoTW2.

Just because there is an absence of time, it doesn't mean that we should be automatically be thinking of them working on a sequel to either of those titles.

There actually is DLC for Odyssey, in the form of free costumes.

I'm just saying, I think some people (not just here) are jumping to conclusions that what's next, is an Odyssey 2.

I don't really see an Odyssey 2 not happening, though. It's sold over 12 million copies in a little over a year, it has great review scores, the mechanics are great but can be upgraded at the same time, there's a lot of other kingdoms Nintendo can come up with, and let's not even get started on the possibility (or missed opportunity) of the nostalgia that you can put in the sequel. Isle Delfino was on the world map (Sunshine), you can clearly go into space (Galaxy), and they created a half-baked version of the Mushroom Kingdom that misses the big painti - I mean picture (64).

If not Odyssey 2, at least give us a mixture of Odyssey and Galaxy/Sunshine/3D World. Cappy needs to come back somehow.

Or... I've seen other people bring this up, Super Mario 3D Maker. Before you say that it can't happen, look up Dreams. It's basically Mario Maker with both 2D and 3D levels. And I've heard that several levels in 3D World and Odyssey were grid-based.

Last edited:
Metroid Prime 4 Release Date Potentially Leaked | ScreenRant

Take it with a grain of salt, but the Metroid Prime 4 release date could be November 29th.
tenor.gif

If the Trilogy is coming it has to be soon or in the summer. At least, if they want potential new customers for 4 the Trilogy should be coming.

Metroid Prime 4 Release Date Potentially Leaked | ScreenRant

Take it with a grain of salt, but the Metroid Prime 4 release date could be November 29th.

Just adding on to this, but the release date does make sense. Animal Crossing is rumored to come out before summer ends, and the only big game for Q4 (that we know of) is Pokemon. There's gotta be another major game release.

And I don't know if this is true or not, but when I found out about the release date for MP4 on YouTube, the video I was watching also said that Mario Maker 2 is a fall release. He also said something about a Mega-Mushroom getting incorporated into the game?