Nintendo Switch | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A thought occurs..in those arguing when it comes to graphics in part to Persona 5.

..Are we, or are we not going to take into account the amount of detail and attention put into Shin Megami Tensei 5? It's on the Unreal engine sure, but the graphics in the reveal of SMT5, rival that of Persona 5 on PS4.

Reactions: Magic-Man
To give updates..

US:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has sold 3 million units in the United States
- Nintendo Switch is the Fastest Selling console in this generation & region

Europe:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has become the fastest selling Nintendo Exclusive Console title in Europe for all time sales

Eshop sales are going over 100% as-well, and that a lot of the evergreen Nintendo games that have come out respectly; have been getting over 4 to 5 million units in sales. And for Mario Odyssey exclusively, it's at around 4.7 million.

NSMBU comes out two weeks into January. It's practically still a 2018 release. Do I think it's going to happen? No. But it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Yes, it is. If Nintendo had a new 2D Mario coming relatively soon they wouldn’t eat into potential sales of that game by releasing a port. It’s common sense. It’s why we also haven’t heard of a Mario Kart 9 yet.

Btw yes I know this is a late reply. I didn’t notice this thread had new posts until now.

Reactions: Magic-Man
December 30 is the alleged date we will find out if Persona 5 R is coming to switch or not. I'm so hopeful and I can't wait to dump another 230 hours into the world again. (Let me date Yusuke, Akechi and have a bad and twisted romance with Sae, also make the days slightly longer. )

Reactions: brainleech419
December 30 is the alleged date we will find out if Persona 5 R is coming to switch or not. I'm so hopeful and I can't wait to dump another 230 hours into the world again. (Let me date Yusuke, Akechi and have a bad and twisted romance with Sae, also make the days slightly longer. )

I just want to have the chance to have Hifumi as a Phantom Thief, is that too much to ask?

Reactions: brainleech419

Or in April during the P-Sound concert. Either or.

I just want to have the chance to have Hifumi as a Phantom Thief, is that too much to ask?

0% chance IMHO

Or in April during the P-Sound concert. Either or.

Why I could see it being revealed with Dark Sun..is more because, the Domain for P5R got updated. And if tradition follows foot..

Possible 'Persona 5 R' Announcement Imminent, Official Domain Updated [Update] - Persona Central

I wouldn't be shocked if it's revealed at P-Sound in April, but I think it is something to keep in mind of.

0% chance IMHO

I mean, one can dream right? ;) :tease:
__

Playing Smash Ultimate, and it's quite fun. Maining Marth in WoL as of now, going to switch to Corrin when I get her.

I haven't had a "bad" or "annoying" level yet..but man, for the New Challengers, Villager just is my absolute hated of those so-far.

Oh..yea...I was mainly talking about the strong wind levels and all that jazz.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I just say I love Level 5 for their multimedia franchises that cross from TV and video games and I'm excited to play this.