"Old School" Universal Orlando | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

"Old School" Universal Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I started going through my old family photos. Here's some of what I found so far:

r1fn9w.jpg

2qtbbd5.jpg

1z3a1ir.jpg

106wwtw.jpg

21mhic6.jpg

2ivlawg.jpg

2u95mqq.jpg

dh4gar.jpg

2cp5cuf.jpg

o7mzrb.jpg

o5zyuq.jpg

211rr60.jpg

1z6s660.jpg

1zzggtj.jpg

2iiu076.jpg

2h6eha8.jpg

2j1u26u.jpg

On the 1999 map that rotcav posted, what is the Islands of Adventure logo by Kongfrontation signifying? Is it some back entrance to the park, or just announcing the park?

On the 1999 map that rotcav posted, what is the Islands of Adventure logo by Kongfrontation signifying? Is it some back entrance to the park, or just announcing the park?

Its for the IOA preview center, which was in the Paradise theater, which is next to Kong. It was kind of a sneak peak of what would be a part of IOA.

Thanks for that video! I love the concept for Dueling Dragons and the ride itself. Do bad the ride got a layover by Potter. :'( I miss the two HUGE fire and ice dragons.

I haven't been on this board in a while and this thread is making me so happy. I'll be returning to Universal May 8th and I cannot wait. I only get to go twice a year if that, once for HHN. So every time I attend, it's special.