Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dr Augustine, Sigourney’s character from the movie, died about 70 years earlier by the land’s timeline. Dr Ogden, who you meet in the pre-flight video, holds a similar position with PCI to that which Augustine held for the RDA.

There is a real Dr Jackie Ogden whom is the former Director of Animal Programs for DAK. The character is named in her honor. The woman who plays Ogden in the video is an Imagineer who also provided the voice of the computer on Mission Space.

Dr Augustine, Sigourney’s character from the movie, died about 70 years earlier by the land’s timeline. Dr Ogden, who you meet in the pre-flight video, holds a similar position with PCI to that which Augustine held for the RDA.

There is a real Dr Jackie Ogden whom is the former Director of Animal Programs for DAK. The character is named in her honor. The woman who plays Ogden in the video is an Imagineer who also provided the voice of the computer on Mission Space.
Thanks for writing this. Saves me the trouble of nerding this morning!

A small distinction between the two characters is that Augustine studied botany (and how all the plant life is connected) and Ogden studies the Ikran (and how all the wildlife is connected). And I love how both characters have books they’ve written visible in the lab portion of the queue.

Same one from Germany at Epcot, which makes it less special as that used to be the only place to get it. Everywhere else is Mickey pretzels.

When you can get anything everywhere, nowhere is special. Just look at the WDW gift shops. :(
But can you get those fantastic sauerkraut brats in Pandora?

I did really enjoy the Lumpia so I’m sad to see it go. It was very hard and messy to eat though as all of the filling would come out when you took a bite.

looks like those reports of the lumpia being no longer available are incorrect
Why so? It’s not on the menu anymore but you can still order it until it runs out of stock according to the Disney Food Blog article.

Are you seeing it back on the menu?

EDIT: Yea, seeing that people are able to order it even though it’s not on the menu, but that lines up with what was said in the article:

DOUBLE EDIT: WDWNT reporting that it’s no longer on the lunch/dinner menu, but remains on the breakfast menu. They will no longer be pre-preparing them after breakfast, but will make them fresh for you upon request. However, it may take up to 8 mins to prepare. I’m fine with that, if it means it’s still available of course!

Last edited:
Reactions: WowFactor and Nick
I'm sure they took them off the menu to keep the line moving, as we keep seeing happen. But at least it's still available for those in-the-know.

Reactions: therock