Photograpy Don'ts in the Park | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Photograpy Don'ts in the Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, I will explore all te settings & see what I can come up with. I might even try brining along a battery operated led push light I got from the dollar store, it puts out a great throw of light, so that might be an alternative to the flash. I doubt I can lower the flash intensity, but I'll check it out.

Mmmm hi friends i just want to say you here acording to this thread that photography is mostly should be in the studios and on this place where the greenery and some traveling type background which make your photos awesome and good impression for the viewrs is good photogrpahy park photogrpahy is also good but not for the Fashion but it is the general photogrpahy and take comonly by the photographers i am also professional photogrpaher and make the modles fashion phtoos .......

just no flash photography in the attractions and honestly if people complain outside the rides and shows then obviously people think everything in the park is meant to cater to them and they're arrogant jerks

Totally no flash in on the rides. All the flash will do is wash everything out anyways. I do have a certain irk towards Ipad photography also.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we are supposed to just read it upside down.

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙ sooʇɥd uoıɥsɐɟ sǝןpoɯ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ puɐ ɹǝɥɐdɹƃoʇoɥd ןɐuoıssǝɟoɹd osןɐ ɯɐ ı sɹǝɥdɐɹƃoʇoɥd ǝɥʇ ʎq ʎןuoɯoɔ ǝʞɐʇ puɐ ʎɥɐdɹƃoʇoɥd ןɐɹǝuǝƃ ǝɥʇ sı ʇı ʇnq uoıɥsɐɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇou ʇnq pooƃ osןɐ sı ʎɥɐdɹƃoʇoɥd ʞɹɐd ʎɥɐdɹƃoʇoɥd pooƃ sı sɹʍǝıʌ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ uoıssǝɹdɯı pooƃ puɐ ǝɯosǝʍɐ soʇoɥd ɹnoʎ ǝʞɐɯ ɥɔıɥʍ punoɹƃʞɔɐq ǝdʎʇ ƃuıןǝʌɐɹʇ ǝɯos puɐ ʎɹǝuǝǝɹƃ ǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ ǝɔɐןd sıɥʇ uo puɐ soıpnʇs ǝɥʇ uı ǝq pןnoɥs ʎןʇsoɯ sı ʎɥdɐɹƃoʇoɥd ʇɐɥʇ pɐǝɹɥʇ sıɥʇ oʇ ƃuıpɹoɔɐ ǝɹǝɥ noʎ ʎɐs oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı spuǝıɹɟ ıɥ ɯɯɯɯ

Also, people who stop traffic just to get a picture irk me and people who walk through my picture when they could easily walk around me

8778237956_e498218c66_b.jpg

Nothing like good ol flash pictures on Mermaid!