Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Port of Entry Bridge

After reading this thread, I was determined to try getting up there if we could find it on our trip last October. Doors were not locked, and as it was starting to rain, it seemed like destiny to try it. It was no problem getting up there- I just wish we were invited to a party or something up there- very cool!

Although the other people in my party were nervous about being there, it was no problem and will be a pretty cool memory to have. Thanks to OU!

Kim is 100% right. I wouldn't recommend it either. The fact that it's not listed on the map is a big enough reason it should not be explored by guest.