Project 727 | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just received more clarity on why Twister will be going down any day now. Prior to that, I couldn't quite understand the permits showing up so soon.

"Why hasn't park ops been notified... or has it?" (yelled Teebin at the few here that should know such things)

Wow, I just received more clarity on why Twister will be going down any day now. Prior to that, I couldn't quite understand the permits showing up so soon.

"Why hasn't park ops been notified... or has it?" (yelled Teebin at the few here that should know such things)

Don't know what you heard, but I heard the only way it closes before the summer ends is if the funnel machine was about to crap out.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
That's the way Teebs. Get those inside source bloodhounds on the hunt.:rant:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Saw Jurassic World last night (at last), Fallon's cameo in that made me cringe for what this attraction will turn out like. It was so wooden! He's just as bad on the USH Tram tour.

Jimmy Fallon isn't a comedian. He's much better at sketches and playing games with his guests.

If they try to make this funny, the delivery will be corny, we'll need to put a cap on the fake laugh and it will likely just be pretty mediocre at best. Fallon isn't even all that good of an actor tbh, the celebs he does sketches with normally carry the weight.

I just don't see how this will be any good.

Reactions: Jon84
Jimmy Fallon isn't a comedian. He's much better at sketches and playing games with his guests.

If they try to make this funny, the delivery will be corny, we'll need to put a cap on the fake laugh and it will likely just be pretty mediocre at best. Fallon isn't even all that good of an actor tbh, the celebs he does sketches with normally carry the weight.

I just don't see how this will be any good.

I'm guessing Universal will shell out to get some high profile guests to be in the ride. It's too much of a hallmark of his show not to.

Saw Jurassic World last night (at last), Fallon's cameo in that made me cringe for what this attraction will turn out like. It was so wooden! He's just as bad on the USH Tram tour.

To be fair, both times I saw the film the entire audience laughed at the cameo.

They laughed when I saw it too, however the feeling I got was it was sort of an unexpected cameo, which made for a bit of a light-hearted moment before disaster. I personally thought the way it was edited in and the placing/timing of where it was was a bigger factor in making it funny than Fallon himself.

Reactions: Eckert
Goes to prove the lack of Non-U.S appeal of him then. My wife nudged me and went 'It's the guy off the USH Tram Tour'. If we hadn't been to USH she'd have been none the wiser.

I personally thought the way it was edited in and the placing/timing of where it was was a bigger factor in making it funny than Fallon himself.
Agreed the timing was funnier than the content

Status
Not open for further replies.