Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Project 766 - Employee Parking Garage

All non-potter wardrobes can have home care. Potter wardrobe can not leave the property.

Team members get an extra 15 minutes on their check each day they work if they get changed on property. But they can elect to give that up and bring their clothes home with them.

Not true, Potter, Transformers, and Shrek all have to change on property. (and obviously entertainment)

And although they get paid change time, it's accounted in their scheduling usually and doesnt mean bigger checks, or so Ive heard... :look:

Not true, Potter, Transformers, and Shrek all have to change on property. (and obviously entertainment)

And although they get paid change time, it's accounted in their scheduling usually and doesnt mean bigger checks, or so Ive heard... :look:

Shrek has take home wardrobe, as does Transformers.

And it usually doesn't mean bigger checks, but sometimes those 15 minutes can be the difference whether or not you have a lunch break that day or not.

And it usually doesn't mean bigger checks, but sometimes those 15 minutes can be the difference whether or not you have a lunch break that day or not.
Last I heard Transformers where never take home due to they look like armed forces and could be mistaken. That was around opening of the attraction.

Sorry but Transformers does not leave the park. Get me a photo of a Transformers TM leaving through city walk, or out gate 2 in wardrobe...I'll wait over here.

Last edited:

I know Shrek does have the ability to have take home. Transformers when last I heard they were going to be able to, but that could have changed, not really a policy I pay a lot of attention to.

I've seen Shrek wardrobe leaving the park many times, and I can probably find out on Transformers pretty easily.

But yeah, this garage is moving along fast, they're likely to have this done well before Potter opens at the rate they're moving.

Courtesy of @MagicCityMayhem:

Driving around charging my phone on break, and I thought I'd snap some of these for @hatetofly. (1/2)
BfqSEZGCIAE3n2Y.jpg:large

And another of the new team member parking garage for @hatetofly and anyone else interested.
BfqSQsdCUAAhsRr.jpg:large

Universal's new Team Member parking structure.
Bfr9Z69IQAAWpmy.jpg:large

Anyone have a good guesstimate for take home uniforms?

% Mandatory
% Optional and do
% Optional and don't
% Unavailable

( As I am typing this question I am astounded how nerdy I can be :stunned: )

Anyone have a good guesstimate for take home uniforms?

% Mandatory
% Optional and do
% Optional and don't
% Unavailable

( As I am typing this question I am astounded how nerdy I can be :stunned: )

The City Walk and parking people have to take it home, and 3rd party vendors have take home (Unless they have to wear potter). It is not available to potter. The majority of people do not do take home.

Why does anyone care about Team Members taking clothes or not? Seems like a silly conversation and not on the topic of this thread.

Why does anyone care about Team Members taking clothes or not? Seems like a silly conversation and not on the topic of this thread.

The topic of the thread is just as silly, the project has no real affect on non-team members.

And we were talking about it from the discussion of if they were going to move the TMs currently parking in the deck back to the main lot.