Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah the wall was working for me as well. This made me realize how interested I am in how this ride actually works (How they time everything out, how scenes are triggered etc.)

They need to fix this glitch. It was running full capacity and I just rode. After the first mummy you slow down then when you enter the throne room you speed up and the fire goes off as you exit. We stopped for about 5 seconds under the wall. Then stopped for 15 seconds on the turntable. I think this glitch is throwing off the timing of the rest of the ride causing the vehicles to get stopped at the block breaks. Unless they are just loading really inefficiently. And the video at the end was not running. This ride needs some tlc.

Yes, these problems happen to me every once in awhile. I don't know if it is the fact that they are dispatching too fast for some reason and the system is holding you at the blocks until the next block is clear. Which if they are dispatching at the right interval, you shouldn't have to hold at any of the blocks and just go straight through to the next scene.

They need to fix this glitch. It was running full capacity and I just rode. After the first mummy you slow down then when you enter the throne room you speed up and the fire goes off as you exit. We stopped for about 5 seconds under the wall. Then stopped for 15 seconds on the turntable. I think this glitch is throwing off the timing of the rest of the ride causing the vehicles to get stopped at the block breaks. Unless they are just loading really inefficiently. And the video at the end was not running. This ride needs some tlc.

I wish the video at the end didn't work every time I ride it.

Did there used to be different versions of the ending video? I thought there was one or two different endings, but seems like the cup of coffee has been the only one since I can remember.

The USF ending has always been basically the same, but there have been 2 completely different versions of the USH finale: the original mediocre one, and the current awful one.

I'll be honest, I freaking love the USF ending in a meta way. The "story" of the attraction makes no sense whatsoever anyway. The stupid ending just continues the stupid plot of the rest of the attraction.

I love it.

If they ever refurb the ride I would hope they get rid of the fake movie set bs and maybe theme the building and queue to a museum. Like the beginning of mummy 2.

isnt ours the only one pushing the movie set narrative? I know singapore is supposed to be "real" and the pov of hollywood seems like it is a least a little more serious than ours.

I believe The Hollywood & Japan versions have 2 different endings than Orlando.
Japan doesn't have this ride. Only Hollywood Orlando and Singapore.

And Hollywoods ending is so lame...though the story makes more sense. Singapore's looks like a better version of Orlando's.
maybe someday we'll get a solid refurb that alters the story to make more sense.