Rivers of Light General Discussion and Photos | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Rivers of Light General Discussion and Photos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He also suggests that regular guest shows would follow soon after... except that DAK hours are till 7pm in December at least through Christmas.
Well to be fair, Disney changes their hours on a whim. Having worked there, i've seen hours extend as close as day of and week out fairly often.

If this doesn't confirm CM Previews, I don't know what does.

Another thing, I am having the sneaking suspicion that they may just start it with no PR information what-so-ever, with all the trouble that RoL has had throughout the past year.

Reactions: belloq87 and Nick
Another thing, I am having the sneaking suspicion that they may just start it with no PR information what-so-ever, with all the trouble that RoL has had throughout the past year.

Yeah, if they don't announce it, and something happens and they stop showing it, no one can complain about not getting what they paid for.