(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would be funny if WB opens another Potter store / VR experience on I-Drive ...

Am excited for Epic to get more Potter, but it is a tough task to have a differentiated third land, especially with Fantastic Beasts not being blockbuster movies

For the billionth time, it's been all but confirmed that it's HP.

• Haha
Reactions: OrlLover
Don't know if it would fit here, but I would love to see a Ghostbuster's dark ride at this park, at some point. Out of the 3 parks that will make up this resort, I feel like USF will be the only park that can have single IP attractions that don't have to belong to an overall, all immersive IP themed land.

Somedays I wonder if you Universal looks at that plot of land and looks down with an anime sad face
Honestly that plot would be perfect for a hotel.

I know it won’t happen, but Waterworld in between Men In Black and Simpsons sounds super ideal for USF in my opinion.

No one has mentioned it yet to my knowledge, but I’ve had a nagging feeling for a while now that there is a quiet plan in place to use the back part of the Fear Factor plot to create a Knight Bus terminal to be used as a park hopper attraction to Epic Universe. Given the success of Hogwarts Express in selling park hopper tickets and the interesting unused back space in the Epic Universe Wizarding World land, a bus attraction between Cargill Market and the British Ministry of Magic seems very viable. The dedicated bus lanes make the transportation path more controllable, making it viable to intersperse standard buses between Citywalk and the Epic Universe entrance with park hopper Knight Buses. I know that so far there is no construction evidence of this nor leaked rumors, but I can’t shake the belief that it has been planned from the outset. Thoughts?

No one has mentioned it yet to my knowledge, but I’ve had a nagging feeling for a while now that there is a quiet plan in place to use the back part of the Fear Factor plot to create a Knight Bus terminal to be used as a park hopper attraction to Epic Universe. Given the success of Hogwarts Express in selling park hopper tickets and the interesting unused back space in the Epic Universe Wizarding World land, a bus attraction between Cargill Market and the British Ministry of Magic seems very viable. The dedicated bus lanes make the transportation path more controllable, making it viable to intersperse standard buses between Citywalk and the Epic Universe entrance with park hopper Knight Buses. I know that so far there is no construction evidence of this nor leaked rumors, but I can’t shake the belief that it has been planned from the outset. Thoughts?
If something is planned, but not permitted, is it planned?

That would probably be a 20+ minute trip. 10 just for traveling between the two properties, and 10 for getting in and out of each of the backstage areas and then traveling backstage to the appropriate areas. Also, the backstage area behind Diagon Alley is populated by Team Members on foot and not used to constant vehicle traffic, only golf carts and maintenance trucks. So, that would create a different environment backstage. At least Epic will have the access road around the entire park, but its main purpose is for Team Member shuttles taking employees to and from their areas.

Would be cool though.

Reactions: SeventyOne