(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"Pets Corner" sounds like a good idea for that back area.

If KidZone curse is finally defeated, it would allow them to close it for a large project post-EU without sacrificing capacity/attractions for children. FFL has enough space for the ride itself, queue, even a flat ride for a very small miniland.
I think Barney being re themed to the DreamWorks Destination is a sign of things to come for KidZone. I would love to see a copy of the DreamWorks theatre from Hollywood along with a Trolls trackless dark ride (I believe one was once rumored) and maybe a play or water area. That would make a well rounded replace to KidZone.

Does it need another attraction/expansion? Hogwarts in IOA, Diagon here, whatever is going into Epic...feels like there's enough HP to go around if they want to put something else here.
I'm more referring the level of balance at each Potter land within the parks. In totality there will be plenty of Potter if you add up all three theme parks but Diagon at USF has essentially one attraction and a transportation ride that is shared with Hogsmeade.

The footprint for the MoM ride including the entry area at Epic is nearly twice as long as that. Probably fine by width though. That’s why I said maybe if they removed MiB, so it could be placed longwise across the back of the park. But that’s a big chunk of land to take up in a park that already has a sizable Potter area.
@Alicia - Question from a newbie. Are you the Alicia that makes the great Universal videos?

I never understood why comparing two different parks GSATs was relevant. Each coast has different needs/guests. I feel like if Pets got plopped into studios, people would love it. The bigger problem with Pets is the size restrictions.

Reactions: belloq87
The answer was yes. Sorry was being silly. You can find a link to my channel in my signature.

It’s like on Jungle Cruise, if you like the channel, yes that’s me! But if you don't, that must be some other Alicia.

Honestly, I really appreciate it if you like my videos. :heart:
Oh, it's ok. I wasn't offended in the least. Sorry, I wasn't trying to be difficult. I just didn't know. And your videos are just great! So informative and full of reasoned speculation.

I had lost everything on my computer several years ago, so when I got a new one, I had forgotten about this site. After our September 2021 trip to UOR with our youngest son, I was blown away by what I found. It made this life long Disney Imagineering fan a Uni fan as well. So, I started searching for a place to connect with others and learn more. Thanks for welcoming me aboard.

(For anyone that's interested, my time in Diagon Alley won me over. Here's why.)

Last edited:
This or the B-Man.

(Also, I know it's likely more just you saying what we all want... but is this something you've potentially heard?)
Nothing is currently planned as far as I can tell. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they used the theater one more time for HHN and still demolished it after. They’ve spent a lot of money on researching best way to demo it without leaving an environmental impact. And hired an outside firm to handle EPA permits AFTER they canceled the VR attraction. So, this thing is probably still coming down… eventually.

Nothing is currently planned as far as I can tell. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they used the theater one more time for HHN and still demolished it after. They’ve spent a lot of money on researching best way to demo it without leaving an environmental impact. And hired an outside firm to handle EPA permits AFTER they canceled the VR attraction. So, this thing is probably still coming down… eventually.
Get one of those 'two fer deals' that Universal is fond of. Blow up F&F AND Fear Factor. Amazing what bad mojo is in an attraction when you use the letters F and F in tandem. :grin: :lol:

They could Epcot it and just build some fancy event space