(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have no info, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pets gets moved here or another project is dusted off and put here.
the-avengers-marvel.gif

"Pets Corner" sounds like a good idea for that back area.

If KidZone curse is finally defeated, it would allow them to close it for a large project post-EU without sacrificing capacity/attractions for children. FFL has enough space for the ride itself, queue, even a flat ride for a very small miniland.

I like the sound of this.

They could make it a mini land so we wouldn’t see the show building, have the puppet, while being slightly immersed. Plus it’s fake NY so can be more centered around the Pets.

Reactions: belloq87
I have no info, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pets gets moved here or another project is dusted off and put here. But we'll see.

Also, remember, Universal could do a parade/nighttime show refresh for 2024 and that be the major addition.
I agree. I said the same a few months ago when the Universal management move was made.

Reactions: belloq87
I have no info, but I wouldn't be surprised if Pets gets moved here or another project is dusted off and put here. But we'll see.

Also, remember, Universal could do a parade/nighttime show refresh for 2024 and that be the major addition.
Which projects could be dusted off I wonder

Also it would be hillariously ironic if SLoP ended up coming to this plot of land

They could make it a mini land so we wouldn’t see the show building, have the puppet, while being slightly immersed. Plus it’s fake NY so can be more centered around the Pets.

I wouldn't even draw attention to the NYC connection (in terms of the exterior), given that there's already a New York land in the park. Bring over the facade from Hollywood (tweaked as needed), implement some nice landscaping (i.e. trees) around it to make it inviting, and if there's room for some sort of food stand or flat ride, all the better.

Obviously, the most ideal spots for SLOP are either taken already (Shrek) or not easily accessible (backstage in New York somewhere), but I think it could be a very nice little area on the Fear Factor plot if Universal decided to go that way.

So the possible scenarios:
  • Theater stays empty (besides HHN), now we have three empty theaters across both parks.

• New show comes in, or perhaps the return of an old show? I think a return of Wild, Wild, Wild West would be very welcomed.

• Theater demo'd, Secret Life of Pets or something else entirely?

I wouldn't even draw attention to the NYC connection (in terms of the exterior), given that there's already a New York land in the park. Bring over the facade from Hollywood (tweaked as needed), implement some nice landscaping (i.e. trees) around it to make it inviting, and if there's room for some sort of food stand or flat ride, all the better.

Obviously, the most ideal spots for SLOP are either taken already (Shrek) or not easily accessible (backstage in New York somewhere), but I think it could be a very nice little area on the Fear Factor plot if Universal decided to go that way.

I mean, next door is LITERALLY the 1964 Worlds Fair inspired. So the generic "Worlds Expo" could fit if they made the attraction in Queens.

Actually, Waterworld WILL fit. You just have to turn it 90-degrees from how you would expect.

Honestly, the operational challenge of two “large cast” stunt shows is probably the bigger issue.
And you can still have a show there for HHN with Slaughterworld.

I don't see why Pets would go to FFL when it was rejected for the location that made the most sense. I also can't imagine that Universal would want to lock Diagon Alley into only having one major attraction for decades to come by removing the only expansion option.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I don't see why Pets would go to FFL when it was rejected for the location that made the most sense. I also can't imagine that Universal would want to lock Diagon Alley into only having one major attraction for decades to come by removing the only expansion option.

It wasn't rejected for Minions, it was never planned for there.

Reactions: SeventyOne

Does it need another attraction/expansion? Hogwarts in IOA, Diagon here, whatever is going into Epic...feels like there's enough HP to go around if they want to put something else here.