Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando's Sesame Street

Very excited for this addition, even more so than when it was first announced. What really excites me is how they're going to decorate it for next year's Christmas Celebration! The area itself also has lots of room for expansion with a new dark ride to take over Wild Arctic. I think this will have a very positive impact on this park.

Still very curious what this large building is going to be used for though!

Very excited for this addition, even more so than when it was first announced. What really excites me is how they're going to decorate it for next year's Christmas Celebration! The area itself also has lots of room for expansion with a new dark ride to take over Wild Arctic. I think this will have a very positive impact on this park.

Still very curious what this large building is going to be used for though!

At the very least, they could do a holiday overlay on Wild Arctic with Sesame Street. I still miss the Polar Express version. :(

Except the Wild Arctic building right next door which seems ripe for a makeover.
Anything to get rid of that thing. The exit shouldn't be your favorite part of of a ride. The design frustrates me because the reversing the layout would at least improve impressions of the ride itself.

I really like the idea of a SS expansion though. Sea World keeps failing hard with dark rides though.

Last edited:
Just get Sally Corp in and give them free reign. They've done a really good job with Six Flags and that's not a company that will have given a big budget.

I'd personally prefer a new non-Sesame dark ride and updated Beluga Whale/Walrus habitats to replace Wild Arctic.

Holy crap, I couldn't get a picture while I was driving, but the parade building which is alongside the entrance road off Central Florida Parkway is going up FAST! There was nothing there just two days ago, yesterday the frame was up and today the roof is going on! I know it's a simple building, but this is going up at mind blowing speed.

I think SW may be shooting for a March opening for Sesame Street Land, as a character performer in the parade on Twitter posted something about the parade coming in March.

Based on limited photos of the areas, it doesn't look that far behind as it appears they are currently working on the exterior of the building. No word on any of the rides being re themed yet.

Seems like all the Happy Harbour attractions are surviving to the new land.

Here are the rides with their new names (all are staying that were there) (New Name = Old Name):

Abby’s Flower Tower = Jazzy Jellies
Pick a flower pot and up, up, up you go! Spin around high above the ground while you get a magical view of Sesame Street at SeaWorld.

Slimey’s Slider = Ocean Commotion
Slide and glide as you rock and whirl through Oscar’s treasured compost collection for a grouchy good time.

Super Grover’s Box Car Derby = Shamu Express
Get ready… get set… Super Grover’s great box car race is about to begin! This family-friendly coaster is full of fun hills, big turns and mini-dives. It’s the perfect first steel rollercoaster for kids and adults.

Cookie Drop = Flying Fiddler
Cookie Monster dropped his cookies! Laugh your way up and down on this crumbly, crazy, family-friendly vertical drop ride.

Elmo’s Choo Choo Train = Seven Sea's Railway
All Aboard! Help Elmo find some of his favourite things in nature during this bell-ringing, horn-honking train ride.

Big Bird’s Twirl ‘n’ Whirl = Swishy Fishies
There’s no napping in these nests. Get ready to twirl and whirl in your very own nest on this family favorite tea cup ride with Big Bird.

Sesame Street parade, just around that area, multiple times a day I believe, but yea, exciting! They’re first parade!
If the parade is like the one they do at Sesame Place, it's more of a dance party with floats than an actual parade. It's kind of like they march out and the parade is the length of the "street", they do a song and dance number, then they move again as they march back to the parade building. Kind of a parade in slow motion.

If the parade is like the one they do at Sesame Place, it's more of a dance party with floats than an actual parade. It's kind of like they march out and the parade is the length of the "street", they do a song and dance number, then they move again as they march back to the parade building. Kind of a parade in slow motion.
So it’s like the MK street party parade with all the bad names.

Gee, I wish they could have got a good telephoto shot of the master plan posted in the video. I'm curious to see what all that stuff is going across from the buildings. I'm assuming splash pad and stage, but who knows?

Gee, I wish they could have got a good telephoto shot of the master plan posted in the video. I'm curious to see what all that stuff is going across from the buildings. I'm assuming splash pad and stage, but who knows?
Isn’t is just the utility plan? We’ve already seen the site plans from water district permitting.