Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, John Arreguin will be apart of the project, presumably in the role as Ride/Show manager.

For instance, Arreguin has been with Disney Parks & Resorts for 24 years; with Walt Disney Imagineering for 12 years.

Reactions: Ryno27
Sorry, I'm a little out of the loop, is this still planned as a 2019 attraction?

Secret Life of Pet's is being rumored for 2020.

Jurassic World has the slot already, and is well underway.

He moved over to Universal Creative Hollywood in March 2017.

That would leave me to wonder if the period in-between October of 16' and March of '17 was a period of transition & paperwork.

Either way, interesting to see him on-board; considering his involvement with WDI.

Depending on what he's there for, that may quell the fears of them downgrading Pet's.

EDIT: So looking further, it seems very much apparent that John was actually apart of the installation & management of ride systems for Tokyo Disney Sea, during the period of development of 1998 to 2000.
__
Aaaand to bring up something @Freak mentioned, something has crossed my mind to who it could be: Mack-Rides, if that's the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gillman
It'd actually be more than what would've been on SS28..which makes me think that this is more of the project AREA itself.

It's very likely that it's the same, but they don't need to extend it out to be that large for queue..so where could the rest go? How about..widening French Street.

It'd actually be more than what would've been on SS28..which makes me think that this is more of the project AREA itself.

It's very likely that it's the same, but they don't need to extend it out to be that large for queue..so where could the rest go? How about..widening French Street.
Maybe they put the quick service restaurant back in on the first floor.

So Hollywood gets SLoP omnimover instead of a Yoshi one.

TPU says they are getting DK though. So two out of three SNW rides ain’t bad. Of course, if the info is correct/up to date that is.
Will we be the only park with all three? As it seems Japan will only get Mario Kart and Yoshi.

Will we be the only park with all three? As it seems Japan will only get Mario Kart and Yoshi.
Probably. But who knows. Yoshi May have been scrapped across the board. If that’s the case I imagine we’ll get a different third one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.