Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guessing has been more of a mixture of that, and that they're simply just waiting for the deconstruction of Universal Monsters. Which, at this point; should hopefully take till the end of the month.

Bump, so..this may or may not change things for how we may need to look at Pets for size.

18-EVP-25520-Running-Universal-2019-Map_FM_web.jpg

Minion 5K | Running Universal

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 6.55.53 AM.png Thinking its an old map with the Globe theatre. I don't think they are going to map out an area that is not done yet. Most likely a re-route will happen. Do you read the bold statement at the bottom Content/Route subject to change without notice.

Um... I have seen the blueprints... what was it that was supposed to be so ground breaking??? It was just another dark ride with trackless vehicles from what I recall...
Yea, I would say innovative and different for Universal Hollywood, but not groundbreaking.

If it ends up being an omnimover instead that’ll still be new to that park at least.

It would be nice if the guy on Twitter read these boards. If he did, he would realize that it was always meant to be just a really good D-ticket. Apparently the stuff that was cut wasn't a tragic loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.