Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted befor but another pic of SLOP going vertical
unD5XWL.jpg

To be fair, it was likened to Poohs Hunny Hunt. And if dropping to a basic omnivover is the difference between PHH and what we have in Magic Kingdom, then that is certainly a drop in quality.

But ultimately, that’s on @Freak and not Universal. That’s why I only believe a smidge of what the insiders say and constantly remain skeptical, as they are wrong way more often than they are right.

Hence why I’m not in full belief MarioKart is the 2nd coming. It might be, but I’ll believe it when I see it and not set myself up for disappointment.

I don’t know if I’ve come out to say this directly but now is a good time: I’ve seen the full animatic of the original version of the ride. Guest eye view. The trackless version had one moment in it that really used the trackless like PHH, a car scene that was scene 3. This was also where one of the vehicles with the pets on them would appear. The rest could easily be an omnimover with minimal tweaking.

If you don’t think it’s much of a loss, that gives me more hope. Those two scenes could definitely make a difference though.

Also, I find it very funny how everyone is assuming the worst about Spiderman at DCA while UC could be downsizing a good ride here and everyone is assuming the best. Just saying.

The jump is less than Disney’s Spider-Man swinging ride system everyone was freaking out about to TSMM with projection mapping.

It’s like saying they’re downsizing from Ratatouille to Under the Sea with Ariel.

Oh nooos, they cut the...

Pretty much.

I don't think it will be an Omnimover like Haunted Mansion. The cars will most likely be spaced out similar to FJ (sans the robotic arms) to give the effects time to reset.
I'm starting to warm up to the supposed final design. If all of the insiders don't think the trackless system is much of a loss and this will be how the ride system will be utilized, I'm fine with this.
I think you'll enjoy MMRR.
Well, we're getting it at DL eventually, so I guess that will be my remedy for that effect. Haha

Yeah, I don't care how this film turns out (as I loved the first), but that made me laugh quite a bit.

And hearing Patton, it's actually not so bad. I can get behind that kind of voice a bit more now.

I'm starting to warm up to the supposed final design. If all of the insiders don't think the trackless system is much of a loss and this will be how the ride system will be utilized, I'm fine with this.

It COULD be a garbage fire of an attraction, that's still possible. Just I don't think the change of ride system is a harbinger of that.

I think this franchise is destined to make trailers or shorts. The trailers resonate with the public, but the original film was a bore. Here's to having hope...
Didn't find it at all boring. The scene with the snake alone was an absolute howler

Status
Not open for further replies.