Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking Hello Kitty make sense, would free up more space and they could have the entrance on the corner so it's highly visible when entering the park. Would need to be a people eater though or we would be seeing lines like DM all day.
:thumbsup: The way Universal's new building attractions have been trending, I'd guess that SLOP will have Kong/Transformer/FJ/Gringotts/HE type capacity.

To look at Hollywood again, it seems like Secret Life will be bringing probably more than just one attraction. I have to think, this along with another attraction and whatever is going to SS28 will result in the most of Lower Lot becoming New York. And that Pets to me has a great potential opportunity to bring a high level of practicality, alongside Super Nintendo World.

Pets seems like the perfect attraction for Hollywood, given the state that I have to think it is going to be in. And that it makes me excited for the future of USH...among other things. :whistle:

I wish they would just announce this already. The ride sounds incredible and the movie was a huge success yet they keep delaying it. What are they waiting for?

To look at Hollywood again, it seems like Secret Life will be bringing probably more than just one attraction. I have to think, this along with another attraction and whatever is going to SS28 will result in the most of Lower Lot becoming New York. And that Pets to me has a great potential opportunity to bring a high level of practicality, alongside Super Nintendo World.

Pets seems like the perfect attraction for Hollywood, given the state that I have to think it is going to be in. And that it makes me excited for the future of USH...among other things. :whistle:

What are these "other things"? of what you speak

I wish they would just announce this already. The ride sounds incredible and the movie was a huge success yet they keep delaying it. What are they waiting for?
Disneyhead says it was never delayed. Only that info leaked before they had the R&D worked out, so that's why it only seems it was delayed due to the longer lead time.

Last edited:
With no residents on the hill facing towards that side of the backlot, they don't have to worry about any noise complaints if they were going to build a 2nd park in that area... ;)

Also, the SLOP lot (stages 22-25) will house another attraction alongside it. As Alex pointed out, I could totally see a full New York area down there, with a new Transformers facade as well.

With no residents on the hill facing towards that side of the backlot, they don't have to worry about any noise complaints if they were going to build a 2nd park in that area... ;)

Also, the SLOP lot (stages 22-25) will house another attraction alongside it. As Alex pointed out, I could totally see a full New York area down there, with a new Transformers facade as well.
I can totally see them prepping for a second park.

That second attraction has got to be Fallon.

I can totally see them prepping for a second park.

That second attraction has got to be Fallon.

While I do think a second gate will be in the cards, especially with the possibility of the 2026 Fifa World Cup being shared with LA, along with several other cities in North America; and the 2028 Summer Olympics, I have to think something will be coming in the cards, as after the changes to the lower lot take hold, the only area to touch will really be certain spots in the Upper Lot (TWDA, Current Tram Plaza, WW, AA/SES) and that I would think Universal and Disney would be wise to get a second gate for Uni made, and for Disney; a third park opened up.

That said, relating back to the Pets plot, I have to think it's Fallon as the second attraction. And that from what it seems, some form of dining will be apart of Pets, and if I had to guess; it will be hot dogs and sausages (with it calling back to the Sausage Factory from the film).

And that I am interested to where this will be located, as if it's right next to JP's queue, I have to hope they will theme it to an extent to immerse that attraction albeit a bit more.

I'm with you on that. I do believe that 22-25 will feature two attractions. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of JP expanding into that area. Also, there is a lack of entertainment on the lower lot, so I would also not rule out the possibility of a show or higher capacity style attraction New York or JP themed.

I'm with you on that. I do believe that 22-25 will feature two attractions. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of JP expanding into that area. Also, there is a lack of entertainment on the lower lot, so I would also not rule out the possibility of a show or higher capacity style attraction New York or JP themed.
I said it before, I'll say it again: Ghostbusters. Build it SLoP style and there you have USH's answer to MIB.

If I am not mistaken, it was mentioned before; but was quickly quieted down for a period of time.

Restaurant is a loaded term, a counter service like Gru's was more of what was heard. I have no clue if that's in the current iteration of the project... although it's fairly close to what was seen prior in general.

(yes that's a good thing)

Restaurant is a loaded term, a counter service like Gru's was more of what was heard. I have no clue if that's in the current iteration of the project... although it's fairly close to what was seen prior in general.

(yes that's a good thing)
I would think the chances for a restaurant of some type in the Hollywood version are high since there's a dearth of places to eat in the area where SLOP is going. Nothing real large though.

Based on this, and the HP Hollywood thread, my little brain is attached to a Hogwarts Resturaunt.

freezing-cold.gif

If that Dining option doesn't happen for SLoP, I have to think that something dining oriented is coming to the SS28 plot. It just matters on what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.