Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Something I was thinking about:

Does Seuss Landing regularly serve Green Eggs and Ham? I know the outdoor counter service restaurant does, but that’s seasonal, if that. Maybe I’m just unlucky, but I’ve never seen that place open.

Green Eggs and Ham might be the most iconic fictional food ever. I could pay good money just to Instagram myself eating it.

Universal just has to make a version of it that looks good. Doesn’t even have to taste good. Big splashy rollout, serve it throughout the land, and make a big social media push (BuzzFeed Gif videos and all). For a couple months, I could see Seuss Landing having the most popular restaurants in the resort.

Universal - please steal my idea.
I've seriously never seen that place open, and I don't get why. You're absolutely right, it would be a HUGE hit with Seuss fans.

Reactions: tankart150

Does Seuss Landing regularly serve Green Eggs and Ham? I know the outdoor counter service restaurant does, but that’s seasonal, if that. Maybe I’m just unlucky, but I’ve never seen that place open.

Green Eggs and Ham might be the most iconic fictional food ever. I could pay good money just to Instagram myself eating it.

Universal just has to make a version of it that looks good. Doesn’t even have to taste good. Big splashy rollout, serve it throughout the land, and make a big social media push (BuzzFeed Gif videos and all). For a couple months, I could see Seuss Landing having the most popular restaurants in the resort.

Pretty sure they serve it at the Grinchmas character dinning they have, but that is seasonal as well as it is runs instead of Superstar when Grinchmas is running.

They need to move OF,TF to where Green Eggs and Ham is and use the area where OF:TF is and the land behind it as Whoville with a Mt. Crumpet trackless dark ride.
I remember this being the rumor back in the day, except it was a Mt. Krumpit coaster...which I don't think is going to happen due to the 2 other coasters that are likely happening

Rode the Seuss Trolley in the dark for the first time since IOA finally kept late hours during non peak season. I was really impressed. A fun & "beautiful" ride in the dark, with all kinds of lit up scenes. Plus the great view of SL & IOA in the dark. :thumbsup:

If it had better capacity (resulting in shorter waits), I think the trolley would be a little bit of a sleeper. I'm a sucker for Peoplemover-style things, so I'm a fan.

Green Eggs and Ham might be iconic fictional food, but it does not sound like appealing food. I had plenty of greenish eggs in the Army and none of them were good. My suspicion is that they offered it early on and found out people just weren't buying it.

Green Eggs and Ham might be iconic fictional food, but it does not sound like appealing food. I had plenty of greenish eggs in the Army and none of them were good. My suspicion is that they offered it early on and found out people just weren't buying it.

We ate there a number of times. It was green eggs on an egg, ham, and cheese sandwich. They also had a few other items. They used spinach or something for the green eggs and it tasted no different than most egg sandwiches of that type. Back then, the food was pretty good at most places and most of the indoor restaurants served the food on real dishes and with real silverware.

astrid-farnsworth-MFsHvQQe0t928