Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Illumination did a great job. Jim Carrey’s grinch is crusty. It’s time for a refresh. Get over it. I’m willing to bet cat in the hat is next in line for a illumination treatment. After Mario and what not.

Illumination did a great job. Jim Carrey’s grinch is crusty. It’s time for a refresh. Get over it. I’m willing to bet cat in the hat is next in line for a illumination treatment. After Mario and what not.

That's a cute opinion but critics disagree.

The Cat in the Hat movie? I loved that one!
Are we really discussing cat in the hat? Omg what have we become? Universal Needs to rip suess landing ,toon lagoon,and lost continent out. Why waste space on these dinosaurs?

Last edited:
Fallon is a very entertaining attraction, both pre shows and ride. And not much else could fit in that small footprint. Most of the general public seems to agree :)......Now, F&F is another story. :lol:
I actually really enjoyed the F&F preshows and que. As for the ride it should of been a Test Track type of attraction.

Reactions: tankart150