Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of them either moving media night into october or outright canceling it.
knowing the odds, the latter feels more likely. Can cite it with the retiring of Don McCoy as "needing time to re-adjust" their media handles.

speaking of, have we found out who's replacing McCoy? surprised we have no-one knowing of that yet.

I feel horrible knowing there's a whole creative team working way harder than they should trying to put together in a week what will need to be the best two mazes in six flags history lol. The timelines always seemed squashed, but man what a dissapointment for the park and fans. They could be advertising with two of the biggest franchises rn, yet they give wishy-washy answers on if the mazes are going to open lol.

As I live in NY now, I'll also check out NJ's conjuring and saw x mazes. Does anyone know if these will be 1 for 1?

So just like all Six Flags other projects for "2023", everything they announced has been delayed and won't open until the season is over.