Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 182 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So this was literally what happened...
Screen_Shot_2023-09-21_at_9.37.58_PM.png

I'm VERY interested to see the actual quality in here. Expectations have been exceeded by its supposedly opening today, however.

Were the sets decent? How would you compare it to houses at HHN?
There were a lot of rotating crosses. I guess I would say that if that was my takeaway there was no larger set pieces that impressed. I didn't think it was the best house I saw during the night. Definitely not something I would say was hhn level. I did like the priest at the end. That was amusing.

I mean I did all 7 houses twice in the span of two hours and left. Short lines during the day even with listed times higher and bad oops. X2 is scarier than anything.

I was hoping to see saw but given what the conjuring house was like I imagine six flags had some creative people they weren't willing to pay that intentionally left them high and dry.

I will say the meal plan ordering process is at least decent over other six flags. The app actually worked to mobile order and my mom mobile pass scanned fine.

I will be at Great adventure with my cheap eBay tickets for me and friends mid October so we will see if there is any improvement for a park with the same IP and more time.

• Sad
Reactions: saint.piss
How is there still absolutely NO reactions or videos from this Conjuring house yet??? Literally in this video at the end you can see the line/house entrance and it was busy so like... Why is nobody talking about it? :sob:

Ummmm. So it doesn't look great, lol.

Looks like a step down from Warner Bros Australia, Horror Made Here, and Scary Closet, which is dissapointing, to say the least.

Edit: I really like this guy's commentary too! Glad I found the channel, but, Jesus for an hour and a half wait!

Also, truth or dare looks way improved!

Last edited:

Ummmm. So it doesn't look great, lol.

Looks like a step down from Warner Bros Australia, Horror Made Here, and Scary Closet, which is dissapointing, to say the least.

Edit: I really like this guy's commentary too! Glad I found the channel, but, Jesus for an hour and a half wait!

Also, truth or dare looks way improved!

Whoa!

What the heck was that pre show? I was genuinely laughing at it lol

Six Flags really shouldn’t have tried a property like The Conjuring—way too hard to pull off with their resources. All this is doing is making me wanna see how HHN would tackle a Conjuring house. This looks almost like a generic haunted house with a nod here and there to the franchise. No atmosphere, terrible sound design, poor acting (the Six Flags monsters aren’t really paid enough to act instead of scare, anyway) and just a straight up lack of cohesion.

I said my expectations were as low as possible for this and it still manages to disappoint. And this is coming from someone who really wanted SFMM Fright Fest to be a contender for almost a decade!