Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Conjuring and Saw won’t be open until the end of this month. I know, it’s wild they they’re choosing to open their new mazes weeks after the event starts. That’s Six Flags for ya.
I am literally speechless

Most Six Flags parks seem to be caught off guard by the start of Fright Fest and open with a half assed version that slowly improves over the event.

At least they did add a heck of a lot more theming and decor to Truth or Dare. And I hate to say it, but having the illuminated "bug" infested squeeze tunnel is a pretty darn good and creepy idea. Hard to tell if it's coherent or effective, but certainly better than all those bare walls from last year.

Please piss off WB so this can come to HHN next year as a middle finger to SF, Please piss off WB so this can come to HHN next year as a middle finger to SF, Please piss off WB so this can come to HHN next year as a middle finger to SF….
Or the WB Studio lot can do an event again. I know the first WB studio Halloween event didn't do as well as they wanted but think next year would be a great time to try again.
Since Covid ticketed events seem to be doing pretty well

Last edited: