Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully this draws people...and maybe we get a Batman themed Maze this year? I mean they will have tons of Costumes and props just lying around after summer

maybe we get a Batman themed Maze this year?
Wouldn't be this year, but location-wise, it'd be a good house to take over the SAW venue (although I'd hope for a new ride by then)

WB did an Arkham Asylum house back in 2018. It was really good & depending on when you went through, you'd get a different Batman villain in 2 of the scenes. I have a few photos from it since I worked the event. And yes, Joker was the main focal point with Harley Quinn being your final scare.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Wouldn't be this year, but location-wise, it'd be a good house to take over the SAW venue (although I'd hope for a new ride by then)

WB did an Arkham Asylum house back in 2018. It was really good & depending on when you went through, you'd get a different Batman villain in 2 of the scenes. I have a few photos from it since I worked the event. And yes, Joker was the main focal point with Harley Quinn being your final scare.
I mean, I'd be ok if they took aftermath and just had Villains Dressed up and made mini lairs. Really would be a good win then you can have Batman in the area where the Fire is near his car.

I have no intel, but suspect it'll be mostly walk around characters/meet & greet, food items, and maybe some photo ops.

Still, even that would be fun (especially if they get some interesting characters), but I'm not expecting much more than that. Anything else they announce would be a bonus.

Reactions: Wesker69
I mean, I'd be ok if they took aftermath and just had Villains Dressed up and made mini lairs.
While I absolutely love Aftermath, it's time to retire it since it hasn't been on the same level of 2017.

I'd rather they not have a DC-thened house in that location so far away from Universe/Metropolis.

I'd be cool with keeping the zombie theme, but giving it a full makeover & upgrade to match the SZ nearby.

you can have Batman in the area where the Fire is near his car.
There isn't space to relocate the Batmobile to be within the Aftermath "venue" among all the debris/wrecked cars.

I still believe that VAULT 666 is getting replaced this year. Not sure about The Conjuring. But if anyone sees any "clean up" around Aftermath, it could also be among the "extinct" for 2024.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
While I absolutely love Aftermath, it's time to retire it since it hasn't been on the same level of 2017.

I'd rather they not have a DC-thened house in that location so far away from Universe/Metropolis.

I'd be cool with keeping the zombie theme, but giving it a full makeover & upgrade to match the SZ nearby.

There isn't space to relocate the Batmobile to be within the Aftermath "venue" among all the debris/wrecked cars.

I still believe that VAULT 666 is getting replaced this year. Not sure about The Conjuring. But if anyone sees any "clean up" around Aftermath, it could also be among the "extinct" for 2024.
I mean, I'm taking whats realistic with Six Flags

I'd love a full blown new maze but...just saying Aftermath is an easy switch to batman...it has props from the old show and just add some green lighting to a room with Riddler in it and what not....better then another year of just aftermath which is my guess what they will do

Went on Thursday

1) The new parking is great...but as far as I could tell NO markers of what area your in....so feel like you could lose your car
2) The security here is much quicker then Disney just walk in and had no issues
3) Lines were long because it was grad night
4) The Horror Store is cool near the after math maze area
5) The Flash ride is just gone...for nothing? lol
6) Wonder Woman was closed but the Q building looked nice