Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would like this if one side is spinning and the other side is a traditional Mack. THAT would be something big. Not to mention that would mean two credits. :D

Okay, now that sounds awesome. I’m really gonna need to take a trip out to Hollywood in 2021 if I have enough money, with this, Galaxy’s Edge, Marvel, SLoP, and SNW all set to open in the next three years.

I would like this if one side is spinning and the other side is a traditional Mack. THAT would be something big. Not to mention that would mean two credits. :D

If this turns out to be true, I will crown you King of the Internet on August 30th!

Mack did say this was about $23 mil. If it’s dueling, I would imagine it would cost way more than that, unless it’s another short Full Throttle Ride. I think what Alex posted is probably what we’ll see. One car could spin and the other won’t. If this is a hyper and I mean IF this is a hyper, everyone can enjoy their spinning coaster and people who hate spinning or just want to experience a regular hyper can also experience it.

It sounds like there will be a launch, but I hope it will start off as a traditional hyper up a lift hill.

Mack did say this was about $23 mil. If it’s dueling, I would imagine it would cost way more than that, unless it’s another short Full Throttle Ride. I think what Alex posted is probably what we’ll see. One car could spin and the other won’t. If this is a hyper and I mean IF this is a hyper, everyone can enjoy their spinning coaster and people who hate spinning or just want to experience a regular hyper can also experience it.

It sounds like there will be a launch, but I hope it will start off as a traditional hyper up a lift hill.

My only concern with this theory is the video Alex showed was of a Sky Rocket II. So it would basically be Full Throttle with a spinning car.

We'll see.

My only concern with this theory is the video Alex showed was of a Sky Rocket II. So it would basically be Full Throttle with a spinning car.

We'll see.

I feel like it is fair though, to mention that the video presented is also that as a concept.

It hasn't been applied as a real product, as that could actually lead to a possible way of having it be a Full-Circuit coaster..without the need to make it a Shuttle Coaster.

I wouldn't put any stock in the survey prompt. My home park is Great Adventure and I got the same survey about a land with "7 new attractions". It's merely a hypothetical.

Going to put this out there, I'm hearing an S&S is what we could be getting...
If it’s anything like Steel Curtain, bring it; just as long as there aren’t any OTSRs and the ride is at least fairly smooth.

Mack leaked in that vid that the coaster they were making was for California. Going to stick to that.

But if it’s an S&S duel launch Mauler like someone on CoasterForce heard.....BARF.

Unfortunately this is looking to be more and more like an S&S that will be similar to Steel Curtain except it will "race" itself in the sense it could stop next to the station before launching while the other train leaves the station. SFGAm will most likely get an S&S as well. How underwhelming. Think of the Batman/ Robin dueling coaster SF sent out in a survey a few years ago.

As for the Mack coaster, "California" was in reference to Carowinds' referencing KBF and CGA in their teasers. perhaps Mack got those confused OR KBF may be getting the coaster track for 2020. We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited: