Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And I actually should clarify my own statement... I actually don't think SFMM management explicitly said it was going to be a flat ride.... they were just very insistent that it wasn't a coaster.

Maybe it's going to be a new type of coaster, and that's how they're getting around that?

I also am inclined to agree with what I think Southerncoasterer said many pages ago (apologies if it was someone else who said it)... that this ride will be big, but a REALLY big ride will come by 2027/28.

Even if this were to be a clone of Quantum Accelerator; I think we're forgetting the absolute size and scale of the hillside that has been present; and how that directly contradicts where exactly Quantum Accelerator is being placed at (which if I recall; is mostly flat space).
View attachment 22979

View attachment 22980

Even with Quantum Accelerator's footprint being on-par; let's not forget the terrain differences that comes down to the two locations. Alongside that--it'd boil down to a similar element that I could've sworn prevented SFMM initially when they considered the Dive Coaster. As SeaWorld San Diego and Knotts would already have dive coasters dominating the so-cal region as it stood.

Even with the only straddle coaster in California being in San Diego; I still think people need to consider if that'd be a reasonable call for SFMM to make. Alongside that, if this was meant to be a "big" addition that'd require the terraforming/grading of the hillside; then they'd use it for an attraction that'd stand out with this large of a footprint.

It didn't seem like a family coaster from the rumors I was informed--and that I can absolutely be wrong; but I don't think they'd shift gears as quick as they would think of
The footprint will be much larger as markers are by full throttle and the now paved over Park area

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts