Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Hearing parks only able to be have 25% people in it....I mean how do you make it up to APs who are used to going whenever?

Also the water park for sure is not opening this summer, just not way in heck I see it happening

They’re going to make it up to pass holders by making everything pretty much half price through 2021.

Other than that, I don't see many people showing up anyway until they feel safe.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was seen yet but I recall the speculation on the new ride going in where the green lantern was. I've heard a lot of people say it was a water ride. I saw this article about covid delays and it mentions a rail coaster was planned.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was seen yet but I recall the speculation on the new ride going in where the riddler was. I've heard a lot of people say it was a water ride. I saw this article about covid delays and it mentions a rail coaster was planned.

Riddler is remaining. Most likely Tidaywave will go. The submitted plans show the new ridge going over Tidalwave. MM knows the whole world saw the plans, but has not said anything yet. There are plenty of YT videos out already. Themeparktracker had one up, but removed it for some reason. Many copied him afterwards.

What the heck are all those cars doing in the parking lot? Can't be that many maintenance/office workers, can there? And even if there were, wouldn't they be parking in the employee lot?

Enterprise rental cars is storing their cars there while the airports have reduced flying. No one traveling means no one renting cars. Dodger Stadium and Angel stadium are storing cars also. All the cars in the dirt lot are now in the main lot.

Last edited:
I'll have to see how it feels to go to Magic Mountain but with no new ride coming soon (which we kinda knew because of racers being delayed half a year) but pretty sure I'll cancel my pass soon and use my remaining months and free days for friends (if any want to go)
Also with most likely no Halloween event its even less of a reason for me really to have a pass for now.

Can't find the source on Instagram, but California Coaster Kings posted this on FB:

100476946_1335541443298147_3962903737755762688_n.jpg

99275957_1335541466631478_4818108657843568640_n.jpg

99413153_1335541496631475_3690539018040115200_n.jpg

They credited to "Analogue_Thrills" on IG but I couldn't find anything there.

Riddler is remaining. Most likely Tidaywave will go. The submitted plans show the new ridge going over Tidalwave. MM knows the whole world saw the plans, but has not said anything yet. There are plenty of YT videos out already. Themeparktracker had one up, but removed it for some reason. Many copied him afterwards.
That was an error. I meant green lantern.

I think if you read the description it says employees are in the park and the employee parking lot has cars in it. First time since March.