Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, I can't take the guessing any longer. I figure this isn't going to spoil any of the surprises so I am going for it.

This isn't sorta the ride path, this is absolutely the ride path:

P340_ride_track_zpsds8rbeof.jpg
I give my guess a B+.

Tebbin, how do you know?

Ummm, I'm psychic... ? :look:

I think you know the same way that I know you are correct but what I don't know is what will be in the rest of the building?

With how immersive UC has been with the queues I can only speculate that you will have to negotiate all those mask wearing TMs they are auditioning on your way to the RV load. Could be good things inside that make the waiting more interesting.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
And let's not underestimate how cool it's going to be to experience the sensation of going outside and then back inside. Not too many attractions of this caliber have that experience. That's one of the things that make Radiator Springs & Test Track memorable, though they do it opposite.

I can't believe anyone is getting anything from a ride path. We know it is a slow moving vehicle, why does ride path matter? It could be a circle for all I care about. It is what is going on around that vehicle that matters, not the ride path. Sheesh!
Good point. And I match your Sheesh! with a Double Sheesh! :agree:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S
I can't believe anyone is getting anything from a ride path. We know it is a slow moving vehicle, why does ride path matter? It could be a circle for all I care about. It is what is going on around that vehicle that matters, not the ride path. Sheesh!

Because there always has to be something wrong.

Well it is a keen observation from a photo provided. Nobody is saying the Observation is correct or incorrect but for the size of the building the ride path looks short from what we have seen so far. Meaning I hope the slow moving experience is thrilling. Well at least that is what I gathered. Usually duration of a ride means slow moving or long path so many were probably thinking long path, and now may be shocked by the fact it could be slow moving. Either way guest win!

Reactions: Ryno27
Well it is a keen observation from a photo provided. Nobody is saying the Observation is correct or incorrect but for the size of the building the ride path looks short from what we have seen so far. Meaning I hope the slow moving experience is thrilling. Well at least that is what I gathered. Usually duration of a ride means slow moving or long path so many were probably thinking low path, and now may be shocked by the fact it could be slow moving. Either way guest win!

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at. The people behind the ride have called it the longest at the resort, or close to that effect. The size of the building is necessary due to the size of the sets, screens, and figures in use. The scenes are BIG. There's not a lot of track, but that doesn't mean there's not a lot in the building.

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at. The people behind the ride have called it the longest at the resort, or close to that effect. The size of the building is necessary due to the size of the sets, screens, and figures in use. The scenes are BIG. There's not a lot of track, but that doesn't mean there's not a lot in the building.
Not quite sure what you're gathering either. To each their own.