Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm still very curious why they felt they needed the steps up to the gate? Not like a rider would notice this.
It seems so unnecessary, especially for a vehicle running trackless...
View attachment 1507

Its probably a safety measure in case of breakdowns in that area outside the showbuilding.

Edit: and I am wrong of that now, thanks to Teebin..but it does bring me a question. How will they handle evacuating people in the outdoor section?

The problem I have for this is that it..has a similar marketing try for when they did the JaCkS mAnIaCs videos. I'll keep on, but I am not excited at all for this.

Although, for the Maniacs, it did lead to a badass commercial, so hopefully we get a really badass one for Kong.

The problem I have for this is that it..has a similar marketing try for when they did the JaCkS mAnIaCs videos. I'll keep on, but I am not excited at all for this.

Although, for the Maniacs, it did lead to a badass commercial, so hopefully we get a really badass one for Kong.
No way those were coming out of the same teams.

I think the bad videos are intended to look way original / ordinary at first, then Segway into something cooler...? Maybe? I don't know why I grasping at straws to defend it...

It's just awful. What demo are they aiming for?

No way those were coming out of the same teams.

I think the bad videos are intended to look way original / ordinary at first, then Segway into something cooler...? Maybe? I don't know why I grasping at straws to defend it...

It's just awful. What demo are they aiming for?

I think the issue is this video does not grab me at all. Sure they will get more interesting as they go on, but will people stay invested long enough to see the cooler parts.

So... given where we are with construction and the marketing machine starting to kick in, what's everyone's thoughts or educated guesses at softs starting?

April - 15%
May - 60%
June - 85%????

Reactions: Ryno27
It's obviously too early to judge but I can tell what's gonna happen a mile away. The next one will be her on the boat, unpacking saying "we made it" then she'll be captured by a native like Ann in the film. She'll be tied to something, run off and escape and then we will see a split second of Kong. We get the actual commercial, this entire web series is forgotten. I'm also positive it's gonna be a while before the next one too because of kongstruction. I know I asked for more but I didn't mean this lol