Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever leaked the pictures of that animatronic, is this how you say thank you to a theme park for pushing the envelope on a new groundbreaking attraction? Catering to us and our requests for so long? Ultimate slap in the face to the company you love and the community you "care so much about." Also, anyone who reposts the photos are none better than the person who took them. This is absolute disrespect at its finest.

You mean this one?
400494_110705142147_2010-07-05TOAa_(69).JPG

Nooo...this one.

upload_2016-4-9_13-10-41.png

Its right there, trust me on that. ;)

Whoever leaked the pictures of that animatronic, is his how you say thank you to a theme park for pushing the envelope on a new groundbreaking attraction? Catering to us and our requests for so long? Ultimate slap in the face to the company you love and the community you "care so much about." Also, anyone who reposts the photos are none better than the person who took them. This is absolute disrespect at its finest.

My personal thoughts exactly..

Also, Taylor from OI had some really good thoughts on this also,

Last edited:
I'm glad cooler heads prevailed here. I wish we didn't have to wait for softs for the non-spoiler thread. I'm just really afraid someone is going to post something before the mods have a chance to remove it.

Reactions: Nick and Mad Dog
I just thought about how hard it is going to be to stop myself from watching the POVs for this ride when they come out. TM's are especially careful to stop people from filming during softs, right?

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
hello i read the forum every day I'm visiting at the end of the month for two weeks I'm hoping softs have started by then its a shame about leak but i bet there is lots more to this ride than just the kong animatronic as good as he no doubt will be I've visited every year since 2001 and each visit universal just keeps getting better having seen gringotts theming I've got high expectations for kong

In a way; its a time where some of the largest media outlets come out to the parks for a premiere of their new attraction, show, or area altogether. Many major theme parks have done it, with Universal Hollywood being an example of Media Previews from a few days back.

Oh, ok but one more thing though (and sorry for the stupid questions) but does that mean its only open to the media outlets and the VIPs or is it also open for the public?

I'd assume for the days of the 23-26, you wouldn't be able too. But; if you attend the parks before then, you may get a good chance. That's why I said more of 60-70 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.