Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't you mean extinct?

No,

post-51492-erased-from-existence-gif-Imgu-fjVc.gif

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-9_15-21-12.png
    upload_2016-4-9_15-21-12.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 7
Touchy, touchy.

This Kong leak has got the kids riled.

No.

I just don't want our new members, especially those who don't follow everything theme parks religiously, to feel like they will be mocked for asking those kind of questions.

This board is supposed to be a discussion for all. Those in-the-know, or for those looking to be in-the-know.

If a new member sees replies like that, they may be hesitant to join in future discussions, and others may not even bother joining themselves.

I've gotten enough complaints in recent weeks of negativity starting to show up on these boards. This isn't social media, folks.

No.

I just don't want our new members, especially those who don't follow everything theme parks religiously, to feel like they will be mocked for asking those kind of questions.

This board is supposed to be a discussion for all. Those in-the-know, or for those looking to be in-the-know.

If a new member sees replies like that, they may be hesitant to join in future discussions, and others may not even bother joining themselves.

I've gotten enough complaints in recent weeks of negativity starting to show up on these boards. This isn't social media, folks.
Exactly. I'll drink to that. :cheers: