Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Watch there's not even a Kong AA. Lmao. Idk why the people on a theme park site wouldn't want to see an attraction leak. Other than for legal reasons or not spoiling the attraction.

Watch there's not even a Kong AA. Lmao. Idk why the people on a theme park site wouldn't want to see an attraction leak. Other than for legal reasons or not spoiling the attraction.
Think of it like a blockbuster movie that you've been looking forward to for a year. Take TFA for example: We all wanted to be teased periodically, but if someone saw it before you and had posted the major spoiler on facebook, twitter, etc, you would've been pissed.

It's the same thing here. I know the gist of what we're getting, but I want my first full experience of not just the attraction, but the queue, etc, to be in-person.

Last edited:
For those of you who are thinking this AA will be massive on the scale of the Yeti, lower your expectations :saywhat:
Since the Yeti only worked about as long as the lifetime of a fly, that's probably a good thing. I'd rather have something that's realistic looking and works well than a AA that's just a 60' high statue with little movement. To me, a lifelike AA would be the prime criteria. I've not, and not now, really concerned about size. I'll be judging it on whether or not it's immersive. And the other thing to consider is that the AA may not be full body. In that case it's size would be somewhat relative to the exposed Ape.

Reactions: Mike S