Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 402 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, That's creepy... I can see now the evangelicals /protestants lining up at guest services because it is a direct offense to their spiritual believe and due to that their whole vacation has been ruined, These type of demonic propaganda do not belong in a "family" (of course only when it is convenient) park..... AKA "How can I get a free ticket, or something complementary".

So one of the queue scenes is going to a summoning of Kong? I assume this will be like the FJ preshow scenes that the queue winds around and less like the Gringotts preshow which guests are stopped into and view.

All-in-all, looks fantastic. I can only guess that the USA Today release means that things are back on track at the current moment.

They need to announce an opening date. Universal is advertising the crap out if this. Seems unfair and wrong to do considering that summer starts in 17 days. Next week we'll see a surprise, but me want now!

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Re: checking Kong, it had to do with the simple fact that nobody had posted a "walls are up" post yet, something that a few sites had been reliably doing for the past week or so.

I have no doubts that the second walls are down we will already know.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
I don't think it would be unfair and wrong. The ride is slated to open in summer 2016, which is a three-month period. The park is only expected to get it open in that timeframe. Anyone who comes to the park in late June and is upset the ride isn't open yet did not do their research, plain and simple.

I think that the ride will get a grand opening date in a few weeks though.

I don't think it would be unfair and wrong. The ride is slated to open in summer 2016, which is a three-month period. The park is only expected to get it open in that timeframe. Anyone who comes to the park in late June and is upset the ride isn't open yet did not do their research, plain and simple.

I think that the ride will get a grand opening date in a few weeks though.

I disagree. If they say "summer 2016" I would expect it to be open the first day of summer, which is June 20th. I see ads everyday on Instagram and on TV which further add to the impression that this thing will be open. In Florida, "summer" starts in May because it's already so damn hot.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Expecting it to be open the first day of summer is a little much. Summer 2016 is a broad date and most people don't expect the first day of summer. Summer 2016 means July/August for me.

Reactions: Ryan
Wow. The queue looks so impressive, the ride is going to have to have some serious wow-factor to live up to it.

Reactions: Mike S
While I'm glad this didn't soft while I was out of town for 3 weeks, I'm starting to get restless lol. And word is Disney is having their own issues with wireless tracking - hence the RoL delay. But that's a different thread...

Reactions: Ryno27
Expecting it to be open the first day of summer is a little much. Summer 2016 is a broad date and most people don't expect the first day of summer. Summer 2016 means July/August for me.

School is over in Miami June 10th. I'm sure other school disticts have similar schedules.

Status
Not open for further replies.