Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 403 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. If they say "summer 2016" I would expect it to be open the first day of summer, which is June 20th. I see ads everyday on Instagram and on TV which further add to the impression that this thing will be open. In Florida, "summer" starts in May because it's already so damn hot.

That's a broad expectation TBH. My point is that in advertising terms and legality this claim doesn't comply.

Anyways the writer of the article just tweeted this:

Soon...

I'd maybe change the title slightly to have spoilers at the front of the thread name as you can't tell in the recent posts section.

I'm glad I clicked though as I think this looks great!

Goodness, what an oxymoron! New morning PBS show, "Kong & Kids!" for kids that like to water-ski.

Just throw on Netflix and have them watch the new Kong animated kids show...

bba32f1c6c0b.300x300.jpeg

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
over on the inside the magic facebook a couple of parents are already complaining saying Kong should be more kid friendly haha
It also needs more stroller parking.

Is there an echo in here? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.