Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 401 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather this be posted in the no spoiler thread..? I'm not intentionally stepping on any toes but that didnt seem like a logical solution either.

That's why there are spoiler tags... Its what has been used over there for any spoiler related information after the spoiler thread topic came up.

All this talk of the trackless vehicle has made me question something that I hadn't even considered before.
I'd imagine we're all guessing that the ride will proceed in a forwards momentum around its 'invisible' track. What if it goes in reverse at some point or even does a 3 point turn to escape some form of danger?
Seems unlikely given what we know, but it would sure add a degree of realism and excitement.

Love your imagination on how they could use this to the fullest, but unfortunately its a straight forward only loop

Reactions: amityboattours
Seriously? I didn't do anything and he's allowed to paint me as the bad guy and lash out in a totally unprovoked personal attack? And you're going to allow it?

Plus let all the "likes" pile on his comment? That's not creating hostility and a mob mentality. Not at all. (Sarcasm - if you had any doubt.)

He's manipulative. He has always been manipulative. And for whatever reason I'm the target today and you're backing him up and feeding his ego. However, it's undeniable that I didn't do jack to warrant the reaction and this sort of treatment.

I'm not backing him up. I totally agree with you that he was over the line.

However if anyone knows me and how I handle it in the past, I say knock it off and if it continues is when I approach the situation a little bit more direct. There's been times you've been a bit over the line too, and you're still here - "inner circle or not".

I feel this is going to survey well with children 6-12 years old...

636004849317948807-002.jpg

Yeah, i dont know why exactly, but lots of sculpture would have it particularly when things were still tribal.
Well, it is in my job description to find out the "why exactly" part, but I think I have something else to research right now. Anything else, lol. It is interesting though!

To avoid going too far off topic, I REALLY need this to be in soft opening during my visit, because my traveling companions are scaredy cats and I would (and have) paid good money to see them jump out of their skins!

I'm of the opinion that they wouldnt have released this unless they expected people to be in that building and taking their own photos soon.

I get that. But the spoiler thread was to be started when softs started. So I saw it and got excited. I didn't even notice who posted it. Opened it and nope, no softs. This is stuff released in the media. We have other Universal media released stuff in the other thread that shows stuff. Heck someone has their tag as the Kong Media released stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.