Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 406 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what is screwing with RoL at DAK right now too. The amount of concrete in the area from the amphitheater is causing the positioning system to not want to reliably work for them.

That's it!! No more concrete or steel for rides anymore. A pox on those who invented the infernal things. We will build Kong out of Styrofoam and plastic. All recycled of course. The King must be green. I still find it interesting that many of the facades in Suess Island were made of Styrofoam. I will be at UNI/IOA on Wednesday. After initially thinking the chance of a soft opening would be available (denial!), I have moved on to acceptance. Oh well, it will give me a reason to come back later in the year.

COMING THIS SUMMER
Frozen-Ever-After-580-1.jpg
150609173321-disney-frozen-ride-large-169.jpg

VS
636004849332456993-005.jpg
636004849405777933-07-Skull-Island-Reign-of-Kong-Animated-Figure.jpg

WHO WILL WIN YOU DECIDE

COMING THIS SUMMER
Frozen-Ever-After-580-1.jpg
150609173321-disney-frozen-ride-large-169.jpg

VS
636004849332456993-005.jpg
636004849405777933-07-Skull-Island-Reign-of-Kong-Animated-Figure.jpg

WHO WILL WIN YOU DECIDE

Why is this post here for when we already know the winner of that.

We have penciled in a drenching tropical storm for Monday. I would be shocked if softs start during a tropical storm.

At this point, I am just wanting to know what will happen first; TM Previews or Soft Openings..

I just watched the Jurassic park trilogy on netflix again. In the first movie there is a funny quote which i thought was hilariously relevant. "What do they have in there? King Kong?"

Which makes the placement of the Kong ride so clutch. Nice easter egg Universal!

I just watched the Jurassic park trilogy on netflix again. In the first movie there is a funny quote which i thought was hilariously relevant. "What do they have in there? King Kong?"

Which makes the placement of the Kong ride so clutch. Nice easter egg Universal!
Has been mentioned here before. I think the original Kong movie had those same gates or something.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.