Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 407 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention they each are aimed at a totally different demographics. Because of that, you're always going to have people who prefer one over the other, regardless of actual quality. (Not to say either won't be quality rides)
Yeah, especially since the demographic that loves Frozen (little kids & not too adult adults) will be scared to death in the Kong queue, and probably not even make it to the ride.

that's what people do they compare Disney to universal.This time i hope universal comes out on top with the tourist BC if they side with Disney then you may never see another ride like Kong.

Reactions: Ryno27
So you're one of the "screenz!!!" people. You might want to just stay away from Orlando altogether. Avatar and Star Wars will use them as well.

Just saying, I don't pay an arm and a leg to vacation to Universal Orlando to watch 5 minute video game cutscenes on a wall. Comcast is robbing people blind these days and everyone doesn't even seem to mind all these corners being cut just so long as they're told it's cutting edge new technology. Because ya know a movie theater screen is new technology.

I'm holding off full judgement until I experience the attraction myself, but all that cgi stuff looks super dated and lame. King Kong doesn't even look like a character in the cut scenes, just like some random computer generated gorilla.

Reactions: Miketheboss
Status
Not open for further replies.