Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 414 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm such an idiot, didn't even think about spider and transformers lol, ok I'm going to edit my last post. Sorry about that, I'm typing this out at dinner so I'm a bit distracted

I'm such an idiot, didn't even think about spider and transformers lol, ok I'm going to edit my last post. Sorry about that, I'm typing this out at dinner so I'm a bit distracted
Lol I was kidding. And transformers is below the ones you listed anyways.

Is the ride itself scary ?
Not really, queue is definitely going to give people some jump scares but the ride really won't be scary for most adults, kids might be scared though, lots of bugs, creatures and loud noises. People might find it "gross" though. Lots of bug guts and animal slobber simulated with water. More so than on any other attractions

Absolutely breathtaking, if this ride is going to be known for anything, it'll be for stepping up the AA game. Even his breath smells like gorilla, it's hard to describe but if you've ever been to a gorilla habitat at a zoo, you'll recognize it immediately
8fc37cac2fa5dd5a4e086044fa699be6af0ed39f7f38e970d72a5a9fb5a6c61c.jpg

I'll talk more about this in my write up. As far as scenes with screens it's 3/6. I'm counting the outside area plus any time the ride vehicle slows or stops as a scene

Do the screen scenes have anything around them? Sets in front of the screens or rock work?

Reactions: Blaw923
Do the screen scenes have anything around them? Sets in front of the screens or rock work?
Definitely, the sides of the screens are incredibly well blended into the set. The bottoms are either blended or hidden behind a low wall that rises to just above the floor level of the vehicle. The wall in the bug pit scene is well themed. Not so much in the 360 screen, I'd go as far to say they are a bit of an eyesore, but it's necessary because that's where are the wind and water effects are hidden. The tops are fairly well hidden except in the 360 scene due to the fact that the room is so bright due to the large screens, but you can only see the top if you are in an edge seat