Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 458 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ive seen on other sites that there are rumors that they didnt do softs today is because team members are still not fully comfortable with operating the attraction and they are still getting used to it

Reactions: Ryno27
But heres the thing, they wouldn't be just training them just a few days ago.

Odds are, they started giving the ride operations teams the proper training that'd be weeks to make sure that it works out. The issue I can see is that the Technology at times, doesn't want to play nice; and as so, it causes ride glitches and technical difficulties common. Especially considering that this is all new technology for Universal, its not just the TM's fault.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
i dont think its the team members fault but i do say this technology they are using so far has been a failure but im sure they will figure it out

Yeah I put softs being delayed to more of the excessive evacs. I know softs aren't supposed to be perfect but I don't think they want the GP to be continuously evacd from the ride.

Reactions: Mike S
do we have an idea of what caused the evacs

And what is that? Is it that the dinosaurs started to eat the tourists?

Yeah I put softs being delayed to more of the excessive evacs. I know softs aren't supposed to be perfect but I don't think they want the GP to be continuously evacd from the ride.

This. It'd give a bad rap in a sense, especially considering that its the Big attraction for the park this year.

ive seen on other sites that there are rumors that they didnt do softs today is because team members are still not fully comfortable with operating the attraction and they are still getting used to it

i dont think its the team members fault but i do say this technology they are using so far has been a failure but im sure they will figure it out

693f52e4bb4ceb48f47bc4dbae98031c4f6c2d06_hq.gif

Well they tried to be open from 4 to 9pm for TMs.

They managed 4 to like 5:30 or so, something shy of 6pm. After that no vehicles cycled.

So imagine if the general public had waited and waited only to be told the ride is closed, go home?

And in the process of fixing things the audio was turned off in the entire building for an hour or so.

Also it looked like they were set up to film feedback testimonials - I've seen Disney do this with parks blog guests during the Star Tour relaunch preview event.

But since no one was ride they had nothing to record.

Reactions: Ryno27
i dont i really want this to open its becoming frustrating though

Heres the thing, I want to believe you but it seems like with every post you are indecisive with anything/everything you hear. Either from the forums, from Social Media, and even your friends. I'd acknowledge you to step back and just keep your thoughts to sway in multiple directions at different times.

Because in a way, I think that's the issue you are having. Because when I look at it, you are either one post saying that it could all go smooth as silk on one post; and then say of the world ending because of this ride not working in the other. That is the problem you have, as you are very inconsistent. If you make your posts albeit more well-thought; you wouldn't have as much flack as you have now.

Do I want the ride to open? Yes, but I have to keep myself restrained in some retrospectives so I don't believe in what EVERYONE says. Even with the sources here on OU being one of the best in the community; you need to rely on observing what people say and to make a more well-rounded conclusion. And I know I may be ganging up, but I need to address this issue that I see you have; because it is causing problems on trusting.