Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 457 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been taken down already.
Wow, I caught it at possibly the last minute...

Just saying, if you missed the video, you're not missing much. All it showed is the vehicles outside, some of the 360 scene (which is pretty similar to Hollywood's...) and some of the AA,

Reactions: Ryno27
After walking through it multiple times today, I'd say jp could be chopped up in to another land. I mean there is nothing for half of the area but food and midway games. Discovery center is so hidden (and uninteresting) it might as well not be there. I kinda like the idea of just a mash of different "monster"/ adventure lands. Kong jp and something else all lined up before potter. Then they could move the other arch somewhere where there isn't a giant castle in view or put the arch on an attraction where it actually belongs.

So we were at the park all afternoon and, yes you all know TM's were the only ones riding today. They were walking out of the exit high fiving with big grins on their faces. Stroller parking area is currently blocked and the whole facade looks especially amazing in person. The jurassic park music is quite loud in the area as pteranodon fliers is quite close to skull island. We passed it multiple times and I attempted to flirt with tms to bribe my way on but clearly my swag is low on juice.. Haha.
On several passes we heard warnings on the loud speakers of the attraction having delays. Which doesnt look good for softs this week if they are having trouble ironing out kinks. I cannot confirm if any of this will effect chances this week as i have no internal connection but its a gut feeling. It also didnt appear to be using the outdoor portion if the ride either.
Wish all you wednesday travelers the best of luck!

I would love if they just added more to Jurassic Park. Then again, I may be biased because JP is one of my favorite movies.

Oh same here. I love it! But I feel like it's just too big to fix. A condensed area with all out recent universal level of detail would be awesome.

And same here on the long front. Talking to tms, hearing the break down announcement. Hoping wishing dreaming and praying that tomorrow is a success but after that I guess I'm gonna have to look for it on youtube haha.

So I took the downtime as a chance to explore the queue and listen to the NBC radio segments. They essentially give a commentary on the expedition crew with occasional interviews with the various members.

It's really easy to ignore - so I see a lot of guests having no idea what's going on. The outdoor portion of the ride sets things up though from what I've seen/heard. So right now it's the b-mode indoor only ride that's really messy from a narrative standpoint. The full ride a slight improvement.

So I took the downtime as a chance to explore the queue and listen to the NBC radio segments. They essentially give a commentary on the expedition crew with occasional interviews with the various members.

It's really easy to ignore - so I see a lot of guests having no idea what's going on. The outdoor portion of the ride sets things up though from what I've seen/heard. So right now it's the b-mode indoor only ride that's really messy from a narrative standpoint. The full ride a slight improvement.

Good idea. I bet it was nice to enjoy the bypassed parts of the queue without pressure to ride

Status
Not open for further replies.