Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was replying to the word Flemish, and that includes the Nederlands although the language is apparently spoken more in northern Belgium today. Kick me when I'm down... :(

Chin up, guy!

R2NuObs.jpg

I was replying to the word Flemish, and that includes the Nederlands although the language is apparently spoken more in northern Belgium today. Kick me when I'm down... :(
OK, now I understand.:) We were getting a game of football (soccer) up, so the kicking came natural, my friend. :)

Has it been discussed how riders will be notified when to wear the 3D glasses?

Im pretty sure the glasses aren't to be worn outside or even the non-3D rooms, but I'm kind of curious how/if they will somehow integrate the glasses into the story...

EDIT : After thinking more on this, we probably won't know for sure until it opens... But still its fun to discuss ideas, right? ;)

Last edited:

It is a fun thought, but I don't anything about operations so I have no info.

Mess tent... Sounds like a food stand.

Maybe there's no merch, just kong-related food?

It was a popcorn stand for years and years. I am bettting that it will be the same damned thing.

Im pretty sure the glasses aren't to be worn outside or even the non-3D rooms, but I'm kind of curious how/if they will somehow integrate the glasses into the story...

EDIT : After thinking more on this, we probably won't know for sure until it opens... But still its fun to discuss ideas, right? ;)
Actually, it's a good point for thought. It's always good to discuss ideas. Sometimes one of the people with insider information will inadvertently say something they weren't planning to divulge. Kind of Interrogation 101 tactics. It's worked many a time. I've tried it a few times myself, with some success. Subterfuge with a capital S. Around here, the more they talk, even if it sometimes strays a bit off topic, the looser their tongues get. :)

Do you think when Nintendo opens this attraction will get a Donkey Kong layover for the holidays, ala Haunted Mansion? That would be nothing short of AWESOME. :)