Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...uhhhh I think there's a miscommunication here. The joke being that when the ride opens, others far away from Orlando can experience it via YouTube as is a popular thing. In no way do I condone the AA leaks. :)

(haven't seen it and won't look for it for the record)
I don't think you understood. I was saying that yeah, wait it until it opens to start posting about what you saw. I don't care if people record the ride. I care about when they record it. He posted pictures of the AA a month before opening. That just takes the fun out of it.

I don't think you understood. I was saying that yeah, wait it until it opens to start posting about what you saw. I don't care if people record the ride. I care about when they record it. He posted pictures of the AA a month before opening. That just takes the fun out of it.

Sorry, I thought you were correcting me. Lack of inflections and all, the bane of discussion on the internet!

...I got a taste of the leak, not intentionally. And i'm going to be quiet about it until the spoiler thread comes up, as..its something to speak of. :blank:
Say... when is the spoiler thread coming? As soon as softs hit? As soon as walls go down? Sooner/later?

This will be looking at me The Kong thread after it opens for the next 4 months.

00d.gif

(Cringe) They are making money and this was built with profits in mind. I just can't go there for free and ride it. It's not a gift. It's an attraction that you need to pay for to experience. Universal is just spending our money in the right way.
Maybe you missed my point piggy backing the original comment. Kong was not supposed to be as ambitious as it is now. We didn't get an overlay we were supposed to get, its a gift to our resort whether they decided to spend the money or not.

I think the Yeti really brought a lot of designers back down to earth after its failure.

I haven't seen the leak but from the first mention of a Kong AA i was hoping for 1/2 body at most.

I don't feel there is a need to see an entire Kong AA.

Nothing is worse than seeing these amazing animations made that can't handle the workload and get throttled back. Then look terrible.

A head, chest, arm set up coming at you through the thick jungle is what I'm hoping for !!!!

Brings the questions though......what side of the vehicle is getting the real show ?????

I think the Yeti really brought a lot of designers back down to earth after its failure.

I haven't seen the leak but from the first mention of a Kong AA i was hoping for 1/2 body at most.

I don't feel there is a need to see an entire Kong AA.

Nothing is worse than seeing these amazing animations made that can't handle the workload and get throttled back. Then look terrible.

A head, chest, arm set up coming at you through the thick jungle is what I'm hoping for !!!!

Brings the questions though......what side of the vehicle is getting the real show ?????

I don't think there will be a bad seat on the bus.

Reactions: Mike S