Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 454 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did somebody say Kong Watch?
$_1.JPG

Man that is too bad. Thanks!

When I first visited Orlando back in 99, everything was what it was supposed to be. What I had seen in pictures and advertisements for years. When I returned in 2004, I was mortified. I never knew that they changed things, tore stuff down and built something else. The MK really really threw me as instead of a flower alley, there was the Emporium. I still have issues with that choice.

While I'm excited for Kong I too hate the loss of the archway. That one was far more important in my opinion than the one near Hogsmeade.

Universal shouldn't be cheap here. Reconstruct the arch.

Reactions: Stitchie
I'm just gonna say, unti it
Gets taken down, The powers that be may be want to be scouring YouTube... Someone is going to be out of a job. Smh

I don't want to get banned lol , not my video. I can't tell who it's from. Do you want the link? I'm not gonna rick roll you haha I just like the thread and don't want to get kicked out

If they don't want to bring back the arch, they can just build a fence like structure that was broken through with blinking lights.