So when will the Kid Zone closures begin? | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

So when will the Kid Zone closures begin?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it's just really Barney/Fievel/George that's closing, right? Everything minus E.T. and Animal Actors.

Animal Actors will close too (probably last.)

EDIT: And don't forget Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. That'll close too.

DOUBLE EDIT: I still think it'll all start closing soon... hence my silly chalkboard art up at my house:

You forgot Fear Factor Live! Haha

This is great though, and yea, Animal Actors will close

You forgot Fear Factor Live! Haha

This is great though, and yea, Animal Actors will close
Hahahahahahahaha.

FFL is the ONLY attraction at all Central Florida Disney+Universal theme parks I have NEVER experienced. You took my Wild West Show away and I will never forgive you. Also, Bill & Ted more important, so gets its tombstone.

Internally, FFL is still technically due to reopen on November 15th. Will it happen? Probably not, knowing UC. But as far as TMs know, it's due to reopen.

Internally, FFL is still technically due to reopen on November 15th. Will it happen? Probably not, knowing UC. But as far as TMs know, it's due to reopen.
True. B&Ts is still rocking and rolling. Again, things are so fluid, I wouldn't be surprised it if was closed or open. in November. In fact, I won't even care (nor will 99% of people) :D

Is there a reason why they couldn’t move Animal Actors over to IOA and the toon theater?
I don't see why not.

Correct. I would not be surprised if it ran through Christmas

Is there a reason why they couldn’t move Animal Actors over to IOA and the toon theater?

No, though I think Universal believes that theater is cursed considering how long it’s been empty

Maybe infrastructure for the animals and the animals having to learn new routines. All that could be done given time but I don't know what facilities they have for AA theater now.

Reactions: Quint
I thought it was said that FFL is in a sense, Already closed.

I would think, with Pokemon being later, that they will be fine to close Kidzone by January, and then close MiB by 2020 as the building for MiB is huge. They don't need to demolish it Imo.
What would replace MIB and why?!