Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the restaurant will be two-stories. Here's some pics from BlogMickey.

From Test Track:
epcot-space-restaurant-construction-01142019-1024x556.jpg

epcot-space-restaurant-construction-01142019-2-1024x682.jpg

epcot-space-restaurant-construction-01142019-3-1024x682.jpg

Onstage next to Mission: Space
epcot-space-restaurant-construction-01142019-6-1024x682.jpg

PHOTOS: Latest Look at Epcot Space Restaurant Construction (Kitchen Installation, Projection Walls, and More) - Blog Mickey

Marni says the screen won't curve up over the ceiling but I think they are missing a bet if they don't. Making it a viewing window rather than full "in space experience" might save a few code V's but what an opportunity to make a "space". After what is the name of the ride building?

Marni says the screen won't curve up over the ceiling but I think they are missing a bet if they don't. Making it a viewing window rather than full "in space experience" might save a few code V's but what an opportunity to make a "space". After what is the name of the ride building?
I sure hope they have a good way to cover the area so gives ya more of the space reallity.
I wonder how they gonna do this just as a regular dining experience or signed up reservatioon only. P lus that could be a nice M&G for a dining experience. Any one know how they gonna do this regular or reservation, or sign up only restaurant First Come First Serve type?

I sure hope they have a good way to cover the area so gives ya more of the space reallity.
I wonder how they gonna do this just as a regular dining experience or signed up reservatioon only. P lus that could be a nice M&G for a dining experience. Any one know how they gonna do this regular or reservation, or sign up only restaurant First Come First Serve type?
They are calling this the "space" restaurant for now and Japan's a "signature" so maybe there will be hope for the GP. If they have the experience too cool the GP will not leave and the number of covers sold will suffer.

They are calling this the "space" restaurant for now and Japan's a "signature" so maybe there will be hope for the GP. If they have the experience too cool the GP will not leave and the number of covers sold will suffer.
Thanks @JoeCamel was interested and how they may pull it off. Plus I bet waiting in line would be miserable just for some food and some blue milk. lol
Yeah this restaurant I am excited for the only other time i was excited for was Toothman's

I’m expecting this be open for fall. Maybe late-summer depending on how themed the inside will be.

Pure guess, but it makes sense they’d want it open when the large crowds come to the resort for SWGE.

I’m expecting this be open for fall. Maybe late-summer depending on how themed the inside will be.

Pure guess, but it makes sense they’d want it open when the large crowds come to the resort for SWGE.
I believe they’re about to start work on the space elevators. That and the space window should be the most time consuming parts of the project. Get those down and the rest should fly by fast.