Springfield Expansion | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was a busy day too
Transformers:70 min
Rockit: 60
Despicable me :85
MIB: 45
Mummy:20
Simpsons:15
Kang and kodos: 30
ET:30
IOA=
HarrY potter :30 min
Poseidon fury :45
hulk:20
spider man:45
ripsaw:60
JPRA: 25

It was a busy day too
Transformers:70 min
Rockit: 60
Despicable me :85
MIB: 45
Mummy:20
Simpsons:15
Kang and kodos: 30
ET:30
IOA=
HarrY potter :30 min
Poseidon fury :45
hulk:20
spider man:45
ripsaw:60
JPRA: 25

Those times don't look bad at all. The last time I went about a week and a half ago, Despicable Me couldn't drop below 120 and Transformers was always in the 75-100 range it seemed. Dudley was always around 90 also. I've also learned that 45 minute wait times usually end up being closer to 20.

Thanks for the pics, King_K and AllAroundOrlando! :thumbs:

I was expecting the sign to go on the other side, but it's cool that it's actually on the right side. That way the first thing you see there isn't the big plain green wall from the bathrooms. I do hope there's more coming to the bathrooms side of Androids, though, since after you pass the sign there's still a big plain green wall :p

Definitely! I was thinking the welcome sign would be bigger, as to better hide the bathrooms. Hopefully there is some nice landscaping around the sign, or something.

Those times don't look bad at all. The last time I went about a week and a half ago, Despicable Me couldn't drop below 120 and Transformers was always in the 75-100 range it seemed. Dudley was always around 90 also. I've also learned that 45 minute wait times usually end up being closer to 20.

For having most the State of Florida and numerous other states back in school as of this past Monday those wait times are pretty heavy IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely! I was thinking the welcome sign would be bigger, as to better hide the bathrooms. Hopefully there is some nice landscaping around the sign, or something.

Must give it time to grow :thumbs:

I feel like we'll never get clarification on Duff bottles and waffle irons if the "media" didn't ask about them today. It was our last chance IMO. Jayson even set up the question, "everything we sell is fresh."

I feel like we'll never get clarification on Duff bottles and waffle irons if the "media" didn't ask about them today. It was our last chance IMO. Jayson even set up the question, "everything we sell is fresh."

This is what happens when people care more about just getting access to the events than providing actual coverage.

The problem is, they're trying to take away the frozen waffles but the cooks keeps telling them to "L'Eggo my Eggo."

It's funny, I actually saw Jayson at FFB last weekend during a photo shoot in Moe's. Maybe I should have approached him and asked about the waffle irons. After all, he seemed to be fond of talking to the ladies... :lol: (I'll also point out that as of last weekend, they were still frozen waffles.)

Alright HatetoFly. Now that this is officially released and done, can you tell us what the original vision of this project was? I remember you saying that it was pretty lame and then got progressively better. Also, what was cut?

Thanks!

Alright HatetoFly. Now that this is officially released and done, can you tell us what the original vision of this project was? I remember you saying that it was pretty lame and then got progressively better. Also, what was cut?

Thanks!

First off never said it was lame just that certain aspects got bigger budget increases. Also not sharing anything like that at the moment but there will come a time where im allowed to share some generic changes and cuts don't worry