Springfield Expansion | Page 305 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good point Izzy, I would love to see the spend per head figures. If they arent higher than AK now they most certainly will be once potter opens.

LOL - Universal will never have more guests than Disney, but I think they can surpass DHS and AK in daily guest attendance and I think that is their goal. Expansions like Simpsons, is not bringing in people, but is causing people to spend more. So I think in the end not only will attendance be higher than those two parks, but guest spending is going to be thru the roof compared to those two parks. Who spends a ton of money in AK? Not many, I wouldn't be shocked if guest spending was already higher than AK.

It's already higher than both of them. Spending at DAK and DHS have always been terrible

Disney parks hold more people than Universal parks, so she might not be as wrong as you think, just on a logistical level at least.

In two decades a lot can change in either direction. New parks could exist by then and parks that currently exist could be closed by then, or be operating seasonally. You never know.

In two decades a lot can change in either direction. New parks could exist by then and parks that currently exist could be closed by then, or be operating seasonally. You never know.

I don't think I'll be alive to see Disney parks operating seasonally :lol:
But I do know that unless people stop going to MK altogether, it's physically impossible for Universal to beat Disney in numbers, just because of sheer size. When Universal hits capacity, MK's got a ways to go still.

But I do know that unless people stop going to MK altogether, it's physically impossible for Universal to beat Disney in numbers, just because of sheer size. When Universal hits capacity, MK's got a ways to go still.

Unless the rumored third gate is somehow MK sized....

Pretty sure a Buzz Cola is cheaper than a regular soda at Disney (for the time being) since this weeks price increase.
I know people are kinda into these drinks because of the Simpsons and everything, but diet and Cherry are the two things I hate most in a soda. I tried Buzz Cola and as I figured, didn't like it. Doesn't mean it's not good for certain people, but I think it should be advertised that it is a diet soda.

I know people are kinda into these drinks because of the Simpsons and everything, but diet and Cherry are the two things I hate most in a soda. I tried Buzz Cola and as I figured, didn't like it. Doesn't mean it's not good for certain people, but I think it should be advertised that it is a diet soda.

I typically love flavored colas, but yeah, diet blech.