Springfield Expansion | Page 301 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The base for it might be in Krustyland, but the rest would overlap with the area that goes into the expansion plot. At least the way you pictured it. Ferris wheels are big! I don't think it'd work.

I am sorry but my computer art skills are not very good. The image was to illustrate a possible location, not exactly what it would look like. But what your seeing of it overlap into MiB is merely an optical illusion, the structure would extend straight up. If you still think it COULD not go there I am not explaining it well enough, I should have paid more attention in computer art class. :rofl: I assure you it is physically possible. But the fact of the matter is it is not actually going there. My main point is it would not fit the theme in other areas of the park. :cheers:

I would too! It sounds like it could be a big moneymaker!

For electrical connections... :look:

Yes and yes.

Just a quick photo from today.

TXgdVbH.jpg

Last edited:
As an electrical contractor who has worked in similar many times before boxes before, they could be for many things. Sometimes they are for connections, a lot of the time they are for pull boxes to put a pull point in between long runs. Also likely in this situation they have conduit run all over the place and bring them to a central point for future development. Also could be data, sound, or even water.
These ones are rather small, the number and size of the wires you can put in these boxes is determined by box size. My guess is the one under the table is for lighting.

Does anybody know if the map has been updated yet? I haven't had time to keep up with the thread so sorry if this has already been covered.

I got to experience Springfield for the first time today and I absolutely loved it. As stated before, they were able to turn a boring area of the park into a vibrant, colorful, area full with character and vitality. We ate at Cletus' and I got the waffles and chicken. Everything about the sandwich was great, it'll be so tempting NOT to order the same thing when I return because I want to make myself try some of the other options. Buzz Cola was also tasty, just nothing special really. Overall though, I loved finally being able to see Springfield and it lived up to my expectations.

And why call out the Power Plant at all? I mean, unless you had plans to someday build those power plants........:homer:

most towns stress what they may consider their "claim to fame". Where I live, there is a city of cayce and on their sign it says "welcome to cayce...home of christmas in cayce".